Status: On A Hiatus

World Around Me

In 2009 Isabella Salvatore returned back to her hometown of Mystic Falls with her two over protective brothers and her best friend, after being away from the town for over a hundred years everything has changed with the times but her memories of what happened in this town will never leave her mind. The father, Giuseppe, to the three Salvatore siblings was the one who shot his two sons which killed them after they tried to free Katherine when it was revealed that she was a vampire.

But now the Salvatore siblings are back in the town that their parents help foundered and the place where they were all killed and turned into vampires, Isabella had to deal with Katherine and now the doppelgänger Elena although Bella likes Elena because she's nothing like the lady who toyed with both her brothers.

Isabella never really had a friendship with Tyler Lockwood but they had spoken a few words with each other during school, Bella tries to reach out to Tyler when she finds out that his family carries the werewolf gene. She can relate to him as she knows what's going on in his mind, but will he put down his guard and let her in? Or will he deal with this news alone?

Salvatore Boarding House
Isria's Car