Status: On A Hiatus

World Around Me

Isobel

I was sitting on a plastic chair in the school cafeteria while Mr Saltzman was handing out pieces of paper to the other students so we could start getting ready for the Founder’s Day Parade; we were expected to make a float for the parade but being involved in this wasn’t even my idea because Elena somehow convinced me to help out now that Stefan was better as he started drinking animal blood again.

“So this is what the History department expects, for the founder’s day float we’ll be recreating the battle of Willow Creek. Tyler has been nominated at the head of the production design” Mr Saltzman explained to us as he looked over at Tyler who was sitting with his best friend Matt; it didn’t take a rocket scientist to know that Tyler would have never volunteered himself for a project like this.

“By whom? I’m not really into the…” Tyler said to Mr Saltzman but there was no way he’d be getting out of making this float and once his parents heard about this the better; his Mom Carol would be telling all of her friends about this so I knew Tyler would try his best because he’d never want to disappoint her.

“By me, I’ve seen your sketches and they’re good. You just pick your team, be creative and don’t screw up” Mr Saltzman said as his attention was captured when he saw Stefan and Elena walk into the cafeteria; I watched as he glanced at me before he walked over to my brother and his girlfriend so I kept my eyes on him.

I stood up from my chair so I could follow Mr Saltzman as he took Stefan and Elena into his history and I could overhear Alaric ask Stefan to call Damon; right at that second I knew something serious had happened if we all needed to hear what Alaric had to tell us, I walked into the classroom behind Stefan as we waited for Damon and Isria to arrive which didn’t take all that long.

“Damon, thanks for coming and bringing Isria with you. I was at Mystic Grill last night and I saw Isobel, before you ask me anything I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions” Alaric said to us once Isria has closed the door and I knew this wasn’t a good thing because she was Elena’s biological mother; Alaric had just started dating Elena’s Uncle Jenna and everything seemed to be going quiet well with them.

“Do we know what she wants? Or the reason that she came here?” Isria asked Alaric as we all hoped that he would have gotten some information out of her; it’s clear that Isobel would want to meet Elena but there had to be another reason for her turning up now.

“She wants to see me and I don’t have a choice about, if I don’t then she’s threatened to go on a killing spree” Elena informed us as she looked between Stefan and Alaric who had worried looks on their handsome faces but Elena would do whatever she had to so this town stayed protected; even if Isobel did go on a killing spree then it wouldn’t be that hard to stop her because all of us vampires were stronger than her.

Mystic Falls

I was standing outside as I watched the process of the Battle Of Willow Creek float as the students worked hard to finish it in time for the Founder’s Day parade; it didn’t take me long until I noticed a vampire standing beside the float close to where Matt was working but I didn’t have enough time to get over to him before he jumped onto the float, which caused the float to collapse onto Matt’s arm.

“Get this trailer off me! Come on guys help me!” Matt cried out in pain as Tyler ran over to try to lift the trailer that was connected to the float while some other football players; when they weren’t strong enough Stefan ran over and easily lifted the trailer but he of course made it look like it wasn’t easy.

I knew that Isobel was behind this because she wanted Jonathon Gilbert’s invention which Damon had but she wanted Elena to get it and then hand it over to her; I turned around and saw Isobel talking with Elena so I walked over to them until no one could see me which is when I walked at vampire speed before I wrapped my hand around Isobel’s neck and pushed her against the brick wall of the school.

“You try and hurt anyone else then you won’t be getting the invention because you’ll be dead, I’m been a vampire for so many more years then you so I’m stronger then you’ll ever be” I warned Isobel as I lifted her up off her feet as I tightened my grip on her neck and held her against the wall roughly; I didn’t care about her being Elena’s biological mother because if she was going to start hurting innocent people in this town then she’d deal with me.

“I just want the invention and then I’ll leave everyone here alone, Matt will be fine” Isobel said to me as she groaned softly in pain as her left hand gripped onto my right forearm to try and loosen my grip on her neck; I didn’t want Elena to see this as she hadn’t really seen me using my vampire abilities but she was now.

“Bella stop please… Damon will kill you before he gives you the invention, especially because it’s harmful to vampires” Elena said to her mother as I took my hand away from Isobel’s neck causing her feet to land back onto the concrete ground as she steadied herself; I took a step backwards so I was standing in front of Elena protectively which Stefan would have wanted me to.

“Is that before or after I kill your brother Jeremy?” Isobel said to us which I hadn’t been expecting so I turned around quickly letting my eyes scan the surrounding area but I couldn’t spot him anywhere; Elena searched for her brother as well while I turned around to face Isobel but she had already left.

Stefan and I took Elena straight to our house where Damon was while Caroline took Matt to the Mystic Falls hospital with Tyler; the quicker we got the device from Damon and gave it to Isobel the less people that she was going to hurt.

“Absolutely not, I’m not going to give the device to Isobel so she could give it to John who is going to kill me with it. I like being a living dead person” Damon said to us as we stood in the living room of our house with Isria and Bonnie as she had an idea about the invention; it wasn’t a secret that Bonnie blamed me and my brothers about her Grandma dying so she didn’t really like us that much.

“I can remove the original spell, I’ve been practicing. Isobel and John will never know that the device won’t work” Bonnie said to Damon as she stood behind all of us because she disliked my oldest brother the most; I knew he didn’t trust Bonnie just as she didn’t trust him so it was strange that she had offered to help us.

“We’re doing this, Damon and we're doing it my way. Now give me the device, we’re wasting time!” Elena said to him firmly because Isobel had taken Jeremy somewhere so it was dangerous for us to go barging in; Damon already knew where Isobel was staying because he had gone to see her earlier in the day.

I watched as Damon glanced at me before he looked over at Stefan for support and to see if we agreed with Elena’s way of doing this; I gave my brother a slight nod to let him know that he needed to give the device to Elena so we could get her little brother back safely, a smile formed on my lips when Damon handed the device over to Bonnie so she could take the spell off leaving it harmless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isabella's Outfit

Please Comment!