Sequel: Royal Blood
Status: Isn't this going to be fun?

In My Blood

Running away

We stayed like that until Alex walks in. We immediately pulled away from each other as he entered the room. I don’t understand why but it doesn’t really matter, I guess. It may be just awkward to have someone watch us cuddle with one another. And it would be kind of strange.

Alexander stood in front of the bed. He looks right at me. He comes over to my side of the bed, and bends at his knees to look at me in the eye. “You’re up,” he says softly and pulls me into a hug. “Cain, you were supposed to come get us when she woke up. You agreed to that. Not wait for us to come to you.”

“She wanted me here,” he answers. Cain doesn’t look like he has done wrong whatsoever. “I will listen to her first before you. You know that, right? And besides I like her more than I like you.”

“Yeah, I know. You are such a wonderful friend,” Alex says understandingly. He has pulled away, but he still has his arm around my waist. “We need to get her clothes and whatever else she needs from her house, Cain.”

Cain gets up and puts my shoes back on before putting his shoes on. Alex helps me up while holding onto my waist. I just realized that I can’t support my weight very well. I lean on Alex to help me walk out of the room to the van.

We are heading to the elevator when I nearly fall because I think that I could walk by myself at that moment. Alex catches me quickly. “Slow down there, Nichole. Lean on me,” he says, holding me to his side. “I won’t let you fall. Don’t try to rush your healing, silly.”

I look at him and walk with him onto the elevator. I look over to see Cain push the ground level button. He looks over at me and smiles. I look down at the floor. I don’t know what to say. It is weird that I was just cuddling with Cain, and now Alex is helping me walk around the hotel. What is next? Will I end up kissing Dillon? I shiver from just picturing that. I doubt with Dillon it is just kissing.

We get out of the elevator and go to the van. Everyone else is leaning against the vehicle. I guess that they are waiting for us. Alex puts me in the passenger seat while Cain climbs into the driver’s seat. Everyone else piles into the back.

“Where is your house?” Cain asks. I tell him the address. He then starts the car and drives to the street. I look at him and smile. He has such beautiful dark brown hair that goes down past his shoulders.

I don’t bother with talking. I am happy just sitting here watching him drive. I find it relaxing to be in these guys’ company. They are so simple to be around. I look down at my feet. I don’t know what to think. We pull up to my house. Cain is out opening my door before I even move a muscle. He helps me get out of the car and keeps his arm around my waist so that I don’t fall.

“Are you the only one who can move that fast, Cain?” I ask. I want to try to do that.

“No, we all can do that even you, but I like to move this fast,” he laughs. “But we do have each of our own gifts.”

Cain helps me into my house and lets me point out the way to my room. He sets me down on my bed. Alex and Dillon come up to my room with a bag they found in the closet downstairs. They start to bring out my clothes and pile them into the bags. They put all my clothes from my closet and dressers. But I enjoy having some books, but I know that I can only grab a couple.

“There are some bags under my bed, I believe. If not, check under my parents’ bed in the next room,” I remark. Alex gets down on his stomach and pulls out a few more bags.

They let me choose which books that I want. I get three of my favorite books. I grab my laptop and hand it to Jett to carry. Dillon grabs the three bags to carry to vehicle. Cain picks me up and carries me down to the van. He acts like carrying me is nothing even though I know that Mike can barely do that, but Mike isn’t built very strong to be honest.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is still a part of Chapter Two. I'm just breaking everything up. I know this part isn't very exciting.
Comments are always welcome.