Status: An experiment. It might not be very active but please read and subscribe anyway :)

Rover

Chapter 3

Indie stumbled angrily out of a bar and into the nearest taxi. 

"28th street" she muttered to the driver while mentally cursing her 'date' for standing her up. 

"16th street driver" A tall man drawled as he climbed into the cab. Indie turned and glared at the slender figure but couldn't help but think of how attractive this tall stranger was. She coughed slightly to attract his attention. 

"Well hello, what's your name?" his eyes ran over her. 

"Jones. Indie Delilah Jones." She introduced herself with a cocky grin. Just because her date for the night had stood her up didn't mean she had to go home and cry alone. Indie and her band had only been here for a month and were about to start recordin, Indie had already figured out where all the good clubs were of course, and her fake ID's gained her access. 

"Hello Indie," the man gave her a once over "I'm John Cornelius O'Callaghan the fifth," he smiled back. 

"Well then hello John," Indie carelessly ran her hands through her hair "have you had a good night?"

"Not too bad," John replied politely, not wanting to say what he was really thinking of that his fake ID scored him lots of drinks because he was still a year too young to get them legally. "And yours?"

"Shit!" Indie laughed "My date went and fucking stood me up, last time I date a 23 year old! What was I thinking? I should have said no." she shook her head. 

"Shame" John took the opportunity to rub her back "and who'd stand a pretty girl like you up?"

"Apparently not you" Indie smirked and brushed some invisible fluff off John's top. 

"He should count himself lucky to get a date with such a hottie like you!" John continued. 

"Would you count yourself lucky?" Indie twirled her hair around her finger and leant in. John gulped and nodded just as the cab driver turned around. 

"28th Street  What number sweetheart?" he yelled. 

"15" Indie replied with a smile and slid her hand onto John's knee then chirped up "We'll both get out here", bit her lip at John then stumbled out of the cab paying the fare. John stumbled after her and followed her towards her house. Indie opened the door and let John inside. She followed him in and locked the door. she put her keys on the hook and hoped the the absence of other keys meant the absence of other people in the house. 

"Can I offer you another drink?" Indie walked into the lounge and over to a drinks cabinet. She poured herself a vodka double. 

"I'll have whatever you're having" John drawled and turned the music on and stood behind Indie. She poured another vodka double and turned around handing one to John. 

"Ready?" she raised her eyebrows and he nodded. "Three. Two. One." Indie called then she and John simultaneously downed their shots. Two later and the pair were grinding up against each other before Indie hit the stop button and led John upstairs. 

"Come on," she pulled him upstairs with a devilish grin. She pulled John into her room and shut the door before grabbing his shirt and pulling their bodies together and kissing. 

Indie quickly removed John's top and he was speedy to return the favour. John soon dropped her Shorts to the ground as well. Indie left a trail of kisses and small nips as she worked her way down John's body and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them off and then playing with the waistline of his boxers. 

"Such a fucking tease." John muttered more to himself than anything, but it spurred Indie on to  pull him into her mouth. John groaned several times before he gave Indie a courtesy tap. She pulled John deeper and swallowed. John let out another groan of pleasure.  

Indie released him and stood up. She wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and then went back to kissing John who undid the clasp for her bra and let it fall to the ground before fondling her upper body. 

"John," came the hushed moan that escaped Indie's perfect lips as John moved to kiss her neck and lifted her to her bed and set her down. He hovered above her and removed her panties. John slid in one finger, then another, and another. He quickly moved back to kiss Indie mouth in an attempt to stifle her moans as he slid the fourth in. 

John removed his fingers and replaced them with himself. He pumped in and out of Indie and they continued for another quarter of an hour until the two exhausted teens collapsed onto the bed and tried to calm thei heavy breathing. Indie fell across John's chest and they both gradually drifted off. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep or delete? I'm considering editing the end becuase ugh.