Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

running away from everything.

I REALLY don't like this chapter. I had no idea what to write about, so you can call it a filler, yeahh?? Well, tryyy to enjoy this as best as you can! I'm also so sorry for not updating for over a week, i've been SUPER bussy! i hope you understand! PLUSS, I'm sorry it's supppper short. I LOVE CODY FUCKING SIMPSON SO MUCH, OMFGG.. IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I'M SO HSDIJGSDLGK MESSAGE ME! THAT'S WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATEEEEEDDDDD!

*Brittany's POV

"Niall, I know you find this very amusing, but I would love if you put on some boxers." I flashed him a smile. It was just his bum that I saw at this point, so I really didn't mind.

"Only because you want me to." He opened up his top drawer of his dresser and slipped on a pair of Calvin Klein boxers, and then made his way towards me with a seductive smile.

He sat down on the side of the bed I was occupying, making the side sink down even more. Niall leaned over me, putting a hand on each side, while leaning in to kiss me. I let our lips connect for what seemed like the hundredth time. Only this time, it felt different. It wasn't a simple kiss, it had more passion and meaning than the other ones. It also lasted longer. The kiss quickly heated up and soon we were letting our tongues explore.

I felt Niall pull at the end of the shirt I was wearing, trying to pull it up. I broke from the kiss, sitting up a little, allowing Niall to pull off my shirt. He tore off his shirt, then quickly reconnected our lips. I knew he wanted more, I'm just not sure if I do too.

"Niall." I tried to get out between kisses.

"Mhmm?" He started to kiss my neck.

"Niall, stop." He pulled away, panting.

"What's wrong Brittany?"

"I'm not ready." Niall got off of me and laid down besides me. "I'm sorry, but I-I-I gotta go." With that I ran out of Niall's hotel room and to the elevator.

I reached the elevator and pushed the button over and over again, hoping that by doing that it will come up faster. I was watching Niall's hotel room, just in case he came out. I saw his door swing open and the elevator dinged saying it reached the floor. I rushed into the elevator and pressed the close button and the floor button.

I heard Niall call after me. I completely ignored it though, I didn't want to face him. I embarrassed myself. The elevator dinged once again and I ran out of the hotel, running back to my house that I haven't been to in about three days.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you it was gonna be super short. REASONS: 1) I have no idea what to write about 2) I have no motivation to write 3) I've been super busy 4) I have no more reasons 5) I love Cody Simpson

I'm sorry, NEXT chapter will be WAY better I promise!