Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

we have a plan.

OMFG. I can't believe this! There is ONLY 5 more chapters left! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? Thank you guys so much for being there for me!

*Niall's POV

I woke up feeling worse then the day before. I still didn't want to get out of bed. I still didn't want to go to work. All these feelings though are ten times worse. I love Brittany and Brittany loves me back, but it's just not the same with her not in my arms.

I felt a tiny bit of motivation come through me and I got up to get dressed. I put on a pair of grey sweats and a random bro-tank. I grabbed my Chicago Bulls snapback and a pair of my white Supras and left my flat. I knew exactly what I was going to do today; get Brittany back. The first thing I had to do though was talk to Lauren. She is Brittany's best friend. I have to become friends with Lauren to get back with Brittany.

I drove to Lauren's flat. Hopefully she was there. I knocked on her door and stepped back a little. I saw her door creak open a little bit and a pissed off Lauren. Let's just say I was terrified.

*Lauren's POV

"What are you doing here?" I stated making sure I had no emotion in my voice. I wanted to scare him away. I did not like Niall.

"We need to talk. Can I come in?" I really didn't want to talk to him. He's a dick.

"NO!" I yelled in his face and slammed the door. I stayed by the door knowing that he would knock again.

"LAUREN! PLEASE!" I heard Niall yell from the other side while also banging on my door.

"Fine. What do you want?" I had my door cracked open a little bit. Enough for him to see my face.

"I want to talk to you."

"Come on in." I opened up the door wide enough for him to enter then I made my way into the kitchen, where I was cooking my dinner. I heard him close the door behind himself then made his way into the same room. "So what do you need to talk about?" I asked Niall while mixing around my food so it didn't burn.

"Well, I need us to get along for Brittany's sake." He said very bluntly. He was standing across the small kitchen from me leaning against the counter with his arms crossed.

"It's not my fault that we don't get along, Niall." I said turning from the food and facing him in a similar position.

"Whose fault is it then?" He said with a confused look on his face.

"It's definitely not mine. I've never done anything to you. You just started hating me." I said this very matter of factually, continuing not having any emotion is my voice.

"It's not my fault that you walk around with your nose in the air and act like a stuck up bitch." His voice was slightly louder then it was before. His fists were clenched tightly and he had a scowl on his face. I could feel anger rising in me from his last words. I don't know what came over me, but I snapped.

"Okay, no. Listen up buddy." I walked the short distance across the kitchen and stood a mere few inches away from him. "I haven't done ANYTHING for you to think of me that way. You or any of the boys. Do you have any idea how shitty it feels to have people who don't even know you think of you like that? You know what makes it worse? When it's your boyfriend's best fucking friends who hate you." I could see a slight amount of shock in his features.

"Lauren, I-" Niall started to say. I cut him off before he could go any further though.

"Do you know why I'm like this? I'm like this because any time I get close to anybody I get hurt. I'm bitter, I'm hurt, and I think it's a hell of a lot easier to act the way I do then let people in. I don't know why I opened up to Louis so quick. I haven't done that since middle school, but I feel safe with him. And you and the rest of your band is messing that up. Even my own best friend hurt me, and that wasn't her fault. That was all you."

I stopped my little rant and took in a sharp breath. I looked up in to Niall's eyes and saw complete shock in his eyes. I could feel tears welling up in my own so before he could see them, I turned away from him and sat down on the ground with my back against the cupboards. I rested my elbows against my knees and let my head rest in my hands, trying to control myself so I didn't cry. I let my long hair shield my face so he couldn't see me.

"Lauren, I had no idea. I'm so sorry that I treated you like shit. I guess I didn't have a good reason to because I didn't know you. I ruined both of our relationships with Brittany because I didn't know the real you." He whispered soothingly while rubbing my back.

"I guess you're right. I shouldn't be so mean all the time." I admitted. I guess it's all true. "It wasn't really all your fault. Brittany kind of pulled an Ashley." I quickly saw the confusion on his face and chuckled to myself.

"What's an Ashley?"

"Brittany and I were best friends with this girl named Ashley. She got a boyfriend and devoted all her time to him and completely forgot about us. We made plans to hang out, but she always broke them to hang out with her boyfriend. That's what ended out friendship." He smirked.

"Are you saying she is devoted to me?" His smirk turned into a grin. I nodded my head. "Are you jealous?"

"No! I have my own boyfriend!" I got up from the ground and dished Niall and I out our dinner.

We ate in silence. Not an awkward one, a comfortable one. I quickly finished eating because I had an idea in mind. I knew what to do to get Brittany and Niall back together. I looked up at Niall to see him already finished with his food. Dang, he's a fast eater. I felt a smile tug on the corner of my lips.

"What?" Niall questioned.

"I have a plan to get Brittany back."

"What is it?" I could tell Niall was very curious.

"Here come help me with the dishes. This will take me awhile to explain."
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you liked this chapter because well.. yeah! (: What do you think Lauren's plan is? COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!