Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

those lips.

What's gonna happen in this chapter? Is Lauren's & Niall's plan gonna go the way it's suppose to? (;

*Lauren's POV

"You know what to do, right?" I whispered into Niall's ear, because we were standing outside of Brittany's flat. He nodded his head. "I'm going to go into her house right now. When I text you, come in quietly." I slowly opened Brittany's door making sure she wasn't in the living room.

I went straight back into her bedroom to find her there in a pile of used tissues and candy wrappers. Oh no. I ran towards her and pulled her into my arms. Her eyes were bloodshot; it looked like she has been crying for days.

"Lauren, what are you doing here? I thought you hated me." She choked out. Barely getting any of the words out. I couldn't hate her, she's Brittany. She's my best friend.

"I could never hate you. We've been through so much together. I was upset. Just know that I'll always be here for you. Anything. Even a piece of shit boyfriend." She let out a little chuckle and a smirk grew on her face. "Now that's the girl I know."

"I don't have a boyfriend. I broke up with Niall for you. I couldn't loose you as a friend." I acted surprised, like I didn't know any of that.

"Why? You should've known that even if he didn't like me, I would still be your friend." She let out a soft sigh. She whispered something under her breath. I couldn't hear her because I was texting Niall to come in. "What did you say?"

"I love Niall." As if on cue, Niall walked in at the very moment. I looked up at Niall's face and that's when I realized that they are truly in love.

*Niall's POV

"I love Niall." My heart swelled. I'm hearing her say that she loves me in person for the first time. I plastered a grin on my face.

"I love you too." This was not how the plan was suppose to go, but I'm glad that it is.

"Niall, what are you doing here?" She got off her bed, that I noticed was a mess, and made her way towards me. I looked over at Lauren to get her approval of telling Brittany what happened. She nodded her head.

"The other day I heard you talking to yourself in way, but you were actually talking to me. You said you loved me. I told you 'I love you too' back, but I doubt you heard me. That's when I realized I couldn't just let you slip through my fingers like that. I had to get you back and the only way I knew how was to talk to Lauren; become friends with her. We started talking and now we're good. She came up with a plan to get you back for me, but it didn't go as it was planned. It's went better though." I grabbed Brittany's wrists and pulled her towards me. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. It was a good feeling having her in my arms again. I felt her snake her arms around my neck, sending chills down my spine. "I love you, Brittany."

"I love you too, Niall." I pulled my head back and kissed her forehead. "You know you can kiss me somewhere else, right?" She flashed me her beautiful smile. I missed it. I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Not there silly."

"Where?" She rolled her eyes and started to lean in. I quickly closed the gap between us. I missed the feel of her lips on mine. I took my hands off of her waist, and cupped her face instead. I pulled back a few seconds, remembering that Lauren was there. "I missed that. I miss this."

"Me too." I leaned down once more to peck her lips. "I love you, Niall. Don't forget that, okay?"

"I love you, Brittany. Don't forget that, okay?" I let out a laugh. "Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty cheesy, huh? I think I should've added a little bit more mac to it. GET IT? Mac & Cheese! HAHAHAHAHA. Okay, sooo not funny. ONLY FOUR MORE CHAPTERS!
PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR HOW SHORT IT IS, I'M SO SORRY. I JUST NEEDED IT TO BE THIS WAY SO THE STORY COULD END HOW I WANT IT<3