Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

isn't she lovely?

Gonna be completely honest here, this chapter will NOT have THAT much action. Maybe, a little bit. (; ALSO this is more like a filler, because the last chapter was HUGE & covered everything. I have to do this filler chapter to make stuff fit in with the next, make sense? OMFG. ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS.

*Brittany's POV; Eight Months Pregnant

"I have nothing that fits. Not even these maternity pants!" I sat down on our bed in just my panties and bra. I tried to cross my arms, but with these belly you can't even do that.

"Just put on sweatpants. We are just running to the grocery store. You don't need to impress anyone anyway." He put his cold hands on my stomach then kissed it. I personally loved when Niall did this. I smiled down at him then kissed his cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He then kissed my lips. "Now put on those sweatpants and a comfy shirt and let's go food shopping!" He grabbed one of my hands and put when on my back, helping me off the bed. It's practically impossible for me to do anything now.

After we got back from the Up All Night tour Niall and I moved out of our flats and into a house. We quickly got settled. It was one of the best decisions I could've made, for many reasons. One of them being Josh; with me living with Niall it was practically impossible to get in contact with him. Another one being that it made our relationship stronger. We've now been dating for over a year and I couldn't be happier.

When Niall announced my pregnancy during an interview, everything and everybody went crazy. Luckily for me, I didn't have a twitter so I didn't know what all the fans were saying about me. Now though, they are all supportive and approve of our relationship.

Since I'm about a month away from my due date the boys have took a large break. It gave us enough to get settled down with the new born. It was a her. We decided to name her Bentley; that was my choice. Niall chose the middle name which was Maura; after his mom. She would of course also have Niall's last name. Bentley Maura Horan. To me it looked perfect. She was going to be the perfect little girl.

****

We pulled up the the store and the parking lot was completely empty besides a few cars from the employees. It's also only eight in the morning. It was the only time we could actually go shopping. We go once a week during different days. We entered the store and I pulled out the shopping list. Luckily for me it was short this week because my back and feet start to hurt after standing up for awhile.

We grabbed the ten items that were on the list and left the store. We decided to go get something to eat through the McDonald's drive-through and head home. We spent the rest of the day lounging around; relaxing. The rest of the boys came and visited us and I even saw Lauren for the first time in about three months. She has actually became an actress. She's quickly making her way to the top of the popularity chart and I'm so proud of her. Louis and Lauren are actually engaged now.

It makes me pretty upset that Niall and I aren't. I do want to be proposed to, but I guess I don't want to if it's just for our baby's sake.

***MONTH LATER***

"Niall, isn't she gorgeous?" I was looking down at my beautiful baby girl, Bentley.

"She's even more than that. She's lovely. She's perfect." I took my eyes off of Bentley for the first time and looked at Niall who had tears running down his face. I took an arm off of Bentley and put my hand on Niall's neck pulling his lips to mine.

"Here, hold her." I said while pulling back and heading her to Niall. He hasn't had a chance yet because the doctor gave her to me first.

I sat there on the hospital bed watching Niall talk to our little girl. I laid down, closing my eyes. It was time for me to get some rest. I was absolutely exhausted. I let myself fall into a light sleep. Light enough that I felt when Niall kissed my forehead and whispered "I'm so proud of you. I love you so much."
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWW, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NAME?? :D I LOVE THE NAME BENTLEY.. I also couldn't think of a middle name so I did what my family does; name is after people! Like my middle name is Anne, & my aunt's first name is Anne. SO YEAH. I told you this was more of a filler chapter. It'll help me write the last chapter. BE READY. I will also to an Epilogue so REMEMBER that.. you'll be surprised for what happens in it (;