Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

seeing my girl.

*Niall's POV

I woke up around 9:30am, that's a decent time. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I put on a pair of sweatpants and an old shirt, since we had a concert tonight. We had to be at our sound check by 4:00pm, which is also the time a lucky girl gets the chance to meet us and hang out backstage. Oh joy. I love my fans and all, just sometimes things can get too crazy or even too out of hand. I looked back at the clock, 10:00am, what the hell am I going to do for the next six hours?

CRASH.

What are the boys doing now? I walked to my bedroom door and opened it, I started to head downstairs when the boys started to yell at each other.

"IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT LOUIS!"

"HARRY, DON'T BLAME IT ON ME!"

"FINE! We'll blame it on Niall." Harry started to whisper.

"Good idea, Harry. Liam will never know."

I slowly and quietly walked down the stairs, so I could sneak up on the boys. How rude. What were they exactly going to blame all on me? Then I opened up the kitchen door. I realized the huge mess they made. I bet they tried to make breakfast or something. There was broken plates and food all over the floor.

"So, this is what I supposedly did, huh?" Harry and Louis turned around with shocked faces.

"Oh, so.. um, you like, heard all of that?" Harry started to rub his neck nervously.

"Yup. Now I know I certainly didn't do this, and I don't want to pick it up. I'm telling you this now, I'd pick it up before Liam sees it because him and Danielle got in a bit of an argument last night." That would scare them.

"Shit. Come on Harry, we better pick it up. For Liam's sake."

"Since when have you matured?" Harry shouldn't have said that.

"I have not matured! I just don't want to get yelled at right now!" Looks like Eleanor and Louis are fighting once more.

"Someone is off their rocker today. Did you and wittle Eleanor get in another fight?" Harry is getting on Louis's nerves. No doubt about that. Soon enough Louis and Harry started wrestling on the floor, that's what they always do. Within minutes though they were hugging each other and saying "Larry Stylinson for life." No wonder our fans thought they were gay for each other.

*Two hours later; 12:00pm

"Want to go out to eat? I'm starving. Maybe, Nando's? We haven't had that for a few weeks." I offered up the idea.

"Sure, why not? Then we head to the venue a little early." And that was Liam, he never wanted to be even a minute late.

"Fine." All the boys agreed, even though I knew they secretly didn't want to go to Nando's.

The drive to Nando's from our complex was about fifteen minutes away. Not too long. Like you could expect the drive was not normal, at all. We were screaming the lyrics of every song with our windows rolled down, just so people would look at us like we were crazy. Of course, we would get in trouble if Paul was here, but he wasn't. Lucky us. We had some girls yell "OH MY GOSH! IT'S ONE DIRECTION!" but, not a lot. Maybe only five. We arrived to Nando's and only a few cars were in the parking lot, most likely employees. Today luck was on our side. Hopefully it stays like that.

We got out of the car, luckily no one fell on their faces because someone usually does. We made our way into Nando's, not quietly, but quite loudly. We sat down at a four person booth. How did you manage that? I'm sitting on Liam's lap. I was forced to sit on someone's lap since I'm the smallest lad. I consider myself fun-sized, not small. You know how I thought that most of the cars were probably employees cars? Well I was wrong.

"You. You guys. You guys are One Direction." A girl with brown hair that looked about fourteen said.

"We are?" Harry said with a wink. Come on Harry, she's like fourteen!

"Can I get your pictures and autographs?"

"No need to ask! We love taking photos with our fans!" I simply stated.

"Do I need to ask for a hug?"

"Of course not! Come here! Let me give you one of my BIG Horan hugs!" I said while pulling her into my arms and snuggling my face into the crook of her neck. I could feel her heart race and the heat of her red face.

"Thank you guys so much! You guys have no idea how much you have changed my life! You are the biggest influences on my life!" She said while pulling out of my hug.

"Thank you for all of your support, you have no idea how much you've changed our lives." I just practically said the same thing, but it means more to her.

"Anyways, love. We have to go. Got to head to the venue. By any chance did you get tickets to go?" Louis asked.

"Actually no, I didn't. They were too much money." Her head dropped.

"Well, I just happened to be carrying two tickets for the concert tonight and also for a meet and greet for tomorrow. Would you like them?"

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE KIDDING? THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She practically yelled while jumping up and down.

"Here ya go." Louis handed her the passes.

"Bye!" We all shouted out to her as we quickly got into our black escalade. It was about a thirty minute drive to our venue and it was 3:30pm. Crap, we better hurry up. Paul hates when we are late.

We did the same thing we did when we were on our way to Nando's; scream the lyrics to the songs on the radio. It sounds really stupid, but when you are doing it with your four best friends, it's the best thing ever during a car ride. Time flied by and before I knew it we were at the venue. Our sound check usually lasts about an hour or so. The boys and I parked in the back and called up Paul to tell him to open up the back door. Once Paul opened up the back door we got out of the car and raced in because fans were already lined up.

When you entered the building, people quickly handed us microphones and told us which direction to go. This venue has so many hallways and doors it was crazy, so luckily someone was leading us the way to the stage. We decided we needed to work on "I Want", "Moments", and our "Song Melody" where each of us sang our favorite song. I looked down at my watch and it was 4:30pm, they winners of the contest should be here by now. I just that just on time because before I knew it the doors opened up and out came to gorgeous girls. You can tell they weren't trying hard at all. The blonde girl though stuck out to me the most, wait. I know her from somewhere, and that's when it hit me. That's the girl in my dream, the one that was too realistic. I looked back at her and she was starring at me, not in the "I'M SUCH A HUGE FAN!" way, but like she just saw me as another person. I quickly flashed a smile and added a wink. She looked down and turned beat red. She was the girl of my dreams and she was going to be mine.

_________________
♠ ♠ ♠
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! IT WAS BORING, HUH? WELL I JUST NEEDED TO SHOW TWO SIDES OF IT! OKAAY? WELL, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING BE WHEN THEY LIKE ACTUALLY MEET! WOOOHOOO! THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR! SO, I NEEDED TO POST THIS REALLY FAST BECAUSE THE NEXT TIME I POST PROBABLY WON'T BE UNTIL MONDAY BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS GOING OUT OF TOWN AND I'M STAYING AT A FRIEND'S HOUSE. SO COMMENT! THANKSSS XOXOXO.