Status: Active

The Breed

II

Rena descended the stairs, avian in arm though she seemed to be pretty stable now. She padded back to the sofa, sitting besides Artemis and Avian. He father walked up to her.

“Are you okay baby?” He looked at her deeply, his hands reaching for hers.

She snapped her arms back, “I’m fine Chevy.”

Chevy’s evanescent worried demeanor left and he grabbed her up rough and dragged her out to the back yard.

“What are you-,”

Chevy pushed Rena back on the ground and she fell thudding onto the dirt. She crawled backwards, as he walked closer and grabbed her up, bringing his hand across her face.

“Don’t talk to me like that in front of guests. Get back in there.”

Rena face stung and tears found their way from her eyes, trailing down her face as he pulled her slowly into his arms and then back inside. She sat trying with all her power to maintain strong. No one seemed to notice, besides Avian, who held her hand.

“Are you alright Rim, what happened out there.”

“No-,” She spoke, but was interrupted.

“Rim? Who calls you that? What does that mean?” Chevy’s deep voice boomed throughout the room.

“Rena Isabella Magorn, Rim.” Avian answered.

“Can I please go to bed, I’ve had enough today.”

“Sure babydoll, I’ll take you to your room.” Artemis spoke.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter i know....sometimes that happens