Sequel: Live In Reality
Status: All done...for now! Maybe an epilogue if you lovelies would like one! Comment and let me know!

Not So Honest Perfection

Chapter 9 (edited)

Not So Honest Perfection

“Alright, girls!” Lenore said clapping her hands to get her intermediate technique class’s attention. “Great job today! You’re all well on your way to getting your fouettes down. I’ll see you all on Saturday!”

Lenore was left alone in the studio then and she really wished she wasn’t. Her mind began to wander to thoughts she didn’t want to be having. Jason was going to be back in less than two weeks and Lenore had no idea what she was going to do. Did she see him and ‘sort’ things out? Or did she just ignore him? That wouldn’t be right.

She stumbled over her feet as she danced across the floor. Lenore paused the ABBA song that was playing and shook her head. Why was she so confused? She didn’t want to get back into a relationship with Jason. But maybe he just wanted to make sure they were on the same page. Yeah, that sounded like Jason.

******

“So, we’ll place you in the advanced technique and ballet classes. Your tap class will be intermediate along with your acro class. When do you want to start?” Lenore told Stephenie and her mother later that day.

“As soon as possible!” Stephenie smiled.

“What she means is, when would you suggest?” Nathalie corrected.

Lenore laughed. “Well the majority of the classes haven’t started choreography for the Spring Showcase yet. So would you like to be put on the roster for next Monday?”

“Monday sounds fine,” Nathalie nodded.

“Great. I’ll see you then. And Stephenie, you did really well today,” Lenore complimented.

“Thanks. I love your tank top,” the teen smiled. “Where can I get one of those dance wraps?”

“We sell them in the store. If you wait until your lessons start, you can get a discount on your first purchase,” Lenore advised.

“We’ll do just that,” Nathalie nodded.

******

After changing for the third time that day, Lenore sat down on her couch, waiting for it to get closer to 11. She had exchanged her dance clothes for a pair of skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and her favorite deck shoes. Surprisingly, the only thing lace she would be taking with her was her purse.

After watching the last period of the Penguins game against the Bruins, Lenore turned off the television. The Pens had lost in overtime with a final score of 4-3. Knowing the boys wouldn’t be in a very celebratory mood, she decided to wait until 11 to leave. With just under an hour until then, she laid her head down on the couch, ready to catch up on some much needed sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo, another update for today! What do you guys think of this? It was a filler, I know. But the I think you'll enjoy the next one! Let me know what your're thinking, lovelies!

Lenore's Dance Outfit

Lenore's Party Outfit