Messing With My Head

Dressed to kill

“I think we should think out a plan… so you can just amaze Louis with your looks. Or maybe his band mate, he’s really damn cute.” Dani giggles as she goes through my closet, pulling out everything she can find that she considers sexy. “Well he loves dark red and obviously you do too…” She mumbles while she pulls out my football, knee-high, red and white striped socks out of my closet. “Oh, this could be so hot…” She continues, throwing my unisex red and white underwear over her head and shortly after my baseball T-shirt follows.

“I was thinking about just wearing my onesie, actually?” I bite my lip nervously as she shakes her head, motioning for me to put on what she’s picked out. It’s something I used to wear whenever Louis would stay over, he loved it on me. “I don’t know… I don’t wanna be a bitch and like…” I get distracted by a buzzing coming from the table, surprisingly it’s my phone buzzing but I decide to ignore it.

“Bails, you two were good together. I bet his new girlfriend doesn’t come close to you, so what if she’s a model? You certainly have the looks to be a model! So please just blow his mind away… I’ll wear an outfit like that too if you’d like. We just need to come up with a plan… but maybe it’s best if I come up with a plan and trick you into following it, the pressure would be too much for you.”

For about half of the day, Dani just sat on the other side of my room coming up with her master plan to get me back with Louis. I personally didn’t think it was too good of an idea. Suddenly remembering the text I got hours ago, I grab my phone and look to see that it’s from who I thought it was – Louis. ‘Hey, what’s up? X

Making a list of things I need for the marathon, anything you’d like?;)

“Hey, Dani, if we wanna go shopping we should go soon. Get all the needed supplies, an overdoses of cookies and chips and soda and beer.”

She immediately looks up from her notebook and nods, jumping up. “Let’s go then!”

Glancing at the screen of my phone, I notice another text from Louis. ‘Don’t worry your pretty little head about it, doll. Me and Hazz are bringing a bunch of stuff as well, it’s the least we can do since you’re letting us (me!) into your house. X I missed you’ I decide that ignoring this text is what’s best for now.

As we are getting ready to pay our long bill at Sainsbury’s, Dani gets the great idea that maybe we should go to Subway and order one of those plates with about thirty pieces of bread making my stomach rumble. “God, Subway sounds so good. Yeah, we should go order that. I’ll just text Louis and tell him what we’ve got. Else him and his friend are gonna bring us way too much.”

Her mouth drops when I mention Louis’ name and immediately a squeal escapes her lips. “You’re talking to Louis?! How did I not know this! Oh my God! That’s amazing! Yes! Text him! Do it now!” She giggles, picking up three of the bags that have been filled with food and drinks.

Just texting you to let you know that Dani and I have got… quite a lot of food already. And we’re going to order one of those plates at Subway, so I really doubt you and your friend will need to bring more. Thanks for the offer though!

“There, done.” I smile at Dani, before grabbing the other two bags – following her to Subway.

As we finally arrive, putting everything away for tomorrow, she immediately grabs my phone the moment she has her hands free. “Okay, we’ll just split the money then. I’m excited! See you tomorrow, what time? Kiss, kiss.” She giggles, showing my phone. “He sent you two kisses! Oh my, this is golden! You two are so getting back together! My master plan is working already!”

You know that moment when you’re so sleepy that you’ll just do about anything that comes to mind? Yeah? That’s what I did. Grabbing my phone, I texted Louis, just typing whatever came to mind. ‘Hey… I’m in bed and bored, long time since I sent you one of these thinking and typing texts. You used to like them, I hope you still do. I was wondering, you never told me you’re bringing your girlfriend tomorrow? Why? Do you think it’ll hurt me less when you show up here holding a girl’s hand? Do you think I don’t know you’ve been with a girl for nine months? Because I do Lou, I’ve known for a while and let me tell you… It killed me. I still have that e-mail you sent me and I just can’t understand what change. I guess I never will and I highly doubt you’ll like this text since it’s more of a complain than something fun.’ Right after the text has been sent, my eyes widen and I press cancel as quick as I can. I’m just lying in bed, praying that he won’t get that text but my fear only grows when I get a text.

You were wondering? I only got part of that text, think my phone’s being off again… I missed you thinking and typing texts, they’re always fun! I just got home so I’ll just see you tomorrow, ok? X

Biting my lip I remember that tomorrow at 10AM he’ll be standing here at my house again. I take a deep breath then slowly get up to change into the outfit that Dani picked out for me. ‘I’m wearing it. Happy?

Crawling back into bed, I await a reply from Dani which comes about a minute later. ‘FANTASTIC! If you could set your alarm at 9:45 would be amazing too, gives you an excuse to not have changed yet! Please do it… I’m begging you!

Somehow, something inside of me tells me to just do as she tells me to. Mainly because she could make tomorrow day… and night absolute hell for me. I set my alarm from 7:30 to 9:45. “I love you, Lou.” I mumble before kissing the necklace and putting it away under my lamp.
♠ ♠ ♠
the outfit

Three chapters in one day, just because 'OHAIzeldacakes' and 'ashleygreenethebest' make it so much fun for me to write! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE OTHER FOUR SUBSCRIBERS!
I appreciate this a lot! I'll try to update tomorrow and it'll probably be a long chapter because it's THE marathon!