Status: Completed

So, Long Live Us

Tonight I'm finding a way to make the things that you say just a little less obvious

My head was rested on Alex's chest. We were both laying on the ground staring up at the sky. "Candle lit picnic done. Now for the sunset." Alex whispered in my ear. I could hear Alex's heart beat against my cheek and I loved it. I was so close to him.

"I'm now very happy we made this list 7 years ago."

"Me too." I smiled even though Alex couldn't see it.

"Why did you decided to do this with me?" I questioned.

"Well, we said it was perfect things to do. Things to do with the person you love. I love you. You're perfect. It all made sense to do it with you. There is no reason to not to do it with you."

"Why are you so perfect?"

"I'm definatly not perfect, but I try to be for you." Alex said as he placed his hand on my back, beginning to softly rub it. We were both looking up at the sky watching the sun slowly fade awaiting the moon to make it's apperance.

"You're perfect to me." I snuggle into Alex's chest. I felt comfortable around him. I felt like I could say whatever, whenever because Alex had heard it all before. "What made you realise... me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you realise it was me? Not Lisa." I asked softly.

"It's always been you. I guess I just wanted to mask the fact that I was so madly in love with you because I didn't want to hurt you or hurt Jack but that way just hurt you. That was the last thing that I wanted."

"Yeah but think about it this way. If you never hurt me and I never left we wouldn't of had the confrontation and I could still be with Jordan and you still be with Lisa."

"I'm not going to say I'm glad I hurt you because it was the dumbest thing I have ever done. What I am going to say is, though, that I love that we're here now. I have you and you have me. That's all that I care about. Stop overthinking the past, Maddison and think about the present." Alex spoke so calmly. It was soothing. His voice and the waves rippling against the shore merged together and made me feel so relaxed.

"You're right." I softly said as I turned to face him. "Alexander William Gaskarth"

"Yes, Maddison Emily Barakat?"

"Shut up and just kiss me." I began to smile at Alex.

"That, I can do." I leaned towards him as he moved his lips nearer to mine. I felt his breath against my face before he broke the few milimetres between both our faces and crashed his lips against mine. I could feel butterlies and fireworks at the pit of my stomach as we moved our lips in rhythm. It felt perfect. It was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
School's getting a bit crazy and I can only seem to write at the weekends for this story but I do write about 3 everyday so maybe that will make up for it :)

How you guys liking it still?