Status: Completed

So, Long Live Us

Cause finally it's our time now

“You know that Lisa girl?”
“Oh yeah. She seems nice” I say.
“Yeah, he seemed to think that too. He knows he can’t get into anything serious though, seeing as tour is coming up” Jack says as we finally reach the gates.
“Yeah but he can have a girlfriend if he likes” I say as we both stop so we could wait for the other guys.
“Since when have you cared about Alex having a girlfriend or not anyway?” Jack says, looking at me.
“Dude. I was just asking to make small talk. I don’t really care” I say. Jack wraps his arms around my shoulders and pulls me into a hug. We stayed like this until Rian walked up to us.
“And there’s the cuties” He says as he walks up to both of us.
“Saying it like that makes it sound like we’re dating when in fact she is my little sister” Jack says after he collides with Rian in a manly hug. He then let’s go and hugs me.
“Yeah but you’re so cute together so shush”
“Tour soon” I say to him as I playfully punch his arm like I did with Jack earlier.
“Yeah, you coming still?” Rian asks as he wraps an arm around my shoulder. I was really close with the boys and they didn’t really care if they were seen with me or not. They were always hugging me and holding onto me. I didn’t really care either. They were all like my older brothers but nothing could really amount to Jack.

I guess you could say that I didn’t see them all like my older brothers. Alex. He was so much more than that and it hurt. He went for girls his own age. He was the boy your mother would tell you to stay away from but inside he was so sweet and just didn’t want his heart getting broken so he put up a wall. I’ve known Alex since we were little kids and liked him for as long as I could remember. I just knew that we were too close for anything to happen. I wasn’t good enough for him. That’s what I told myself anyway.

“Barakats and Dawson” I hear a familiar voice say behind us. We all turned around to see Alex getting out his car with Zack.
“Zackyyy and Alex!” I say as they walk up to us. I see Rian shake his head behind me and we all begin walking up to them. I jump up and hug Zack then once down I hugged Alex. My hugs with Alex were always longer than the ones with Zack or Rian.

Once letting go I looked up to Alex. “I can bet anything that you didn’t finish the monologue for English” I say to Alex. Alex and I had English together. We have done for a couple of years. I hated the fact that I always exceeded in English, but there was always a positive to come out of it. Alex. He always needed help and of course I was more than willing to help him. Always.
“Actually, I did finish it this time. Lisa helped me with it” I could of choked on my own words. Lisa. I was the one to help him with his English. It was kind of our thing.
“Wow, Gaskarth. First for you” I say, laughing then walking back to the comfort of my own brother,

I think Jack has clogged on by now that I liked Alex. We never spoke about it but we both knew that I liked him. It’s the way Jack and I worked. Jack just simply wrapped his arms around my body, knowing I felt a bit abandoned. “I can’t wait to hear yours in class though, Maddison” Alex said, watching Jack and I.
“Ditto” I say, softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think then? Thanks to the subscribers and the commenter! Means a lot that you like my story