Status: Completed

So, Long Live Us

So, no kid not tonight.

Two fucking hours. I guess I didn't know where I was going. I had no phone, no coat, no money, no nothing. It had started raining by now and I was soaking wet.

I practically ran to the hotel when I saw it. I had mascara running down my face from the rain but mostly from crying.

I walked into the room Jack and I were sharing. He was sat on the bed looking at his laptop. I shut the door and he swiftly looked up. "M-Maddison, what's wrong?"

"Your fucking best friend, that's what's wrong." I say, almost a scream.

"Wait, what happened?"

"He left me there. He fucking left me there. He drove away and left me to walk back."

"He fucking did what?" Jack said as he shook his head. He got up and pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm going to fucking kill him." Jack shouted as he pulled away from me and ran out the room. I followed him.

"Jack! Don't mess up you're friendship for me!" I shouted as I ran after him.

"I'll do anything for you and he hurt you so now I want to hurt him." Jack said as we both stopped outside Alex's room. He furiously knocked on the door and waited. Alex face emerged from the door and then he was fully standing at the door. "You're a dick you know that!" Jack shouted at him. Alex didn't look at Jack, but at me.

"Did you tell him the full story?" He then took his gaze off me and looked at the floor.

"What's there to tell? You wouldn't believe me. She done it Alex, she told me I couldn't speak to you. That's a bullshit lie to make up. I wouldn't make something like that up to hurt you because that's the last thing I would want to do."

"Why can I not bring myself to believe you then? She said she wanted to be close to you."

"So you'll believe her bullshit but not my truth? Wow, I thought you said you loved me Alex. Guess I was fucking wrong. I should of known not to trust you, I should of know you were going to hurt me, so fuck you and don't bother talking to me." I said softly, walking away from both of them.

"I hope you're fucking happy. I should of known that you would hurt my baby sister, you promised me a long time ago you wouldn't." I heard Jack say as his footsteps were following mine. I let tears roll down my cheeks again. I knew it was too good to be true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Little short chapter in between working on something else :) I'll try to make the next one longer.