Status: Completed

So, Long Live Us

Girl, I don't know what you see.

Jack's P.O.V

I walked down to have the "breakfast" meeting with the band. I asked Maddison if she wanted to come but she just told me to bring her something back. I walked in and saw everyone but Alex sat at the table. I sat down in a spare seat.

Soon enough Alex walked in and sat opposite me. His eyes were red and puff, almost like he's been crying. His eyes were glazed. He looked up at me. "What's wrong with you?" I asked, but I didn't really care.

"I didn't think you would want to talk to me after last night." He shook his head. Everyone else on the table was confused.

"I promised Maddison I wouldn't ignore you, she made me promise to talk to you. That's how nice of a girl she is. She made me promise that no matter what I wouldn't let it get between me and you."

"She's a nice girl."

"She's more than nice! She didn't deserve to be hurt like that. You fucking left her on her own somewhere she didn't know all because of your pride."

"I get it, okay? I know she's nice and she's way too good for me and I called Lisa last night and she told me everything, she told me what she said and now I feel like shit because I hurt the one girl I truly care about and the one girl that truly cares about me. I just wish I could make it up to her but she probably hates me."

"For gods sake Alex, she could never hate you! No matter what you done to her she's always gonna care about you. She's always going to love you. I just wish you could see that."

"Why would she still like me after what I done to her?"

"Because she's Maddison. She could never hate anyone, she didn't even hate Lisa. She just hated the fact that she had you."

"Would someone like to explain to us as to what happened?" Rian butted in.

"I'll let Alex explain that one." I said as I lent back in my chair.

"I left her at the beach to walk back on her own." Alex started off with. The first sentence pissed everyone at the table off. "We had an argument and I just got up and drove off. I regret every second I drove away from her and I hate myself for it." Alex looked down as one tear fell.

It was obvious he felt bad. He still had feelings for her and I really wanna tell him to go and get her like every other girl but this time was different. This time my sister's feelings were involved. My sister who was so selfless, so innocent. I didn't want her hurt again. She cried herself to sleep on my chest and I had no idea on how to fix her. I have never seen her so hurt before. I just wish there was a way that I could make her happy again. She needed to speak to Alex to get everything sorted but it was just no use. Alex wouldn't talk to anyone in that state.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know. I haven't written in a while. I'm trying to figure out a way to end this now as I have no idea how to move it forward and an awesome sequel idea. Enjoy guys.