Status: Well... it does take awhile for me to start a story i never seem to get passed the first chapter. t - t Sorry if this takes awhile.

Adopted by a Neko

Hostage

I had been in my room for hours, this sadistic cat had been keeping me hostage for hours. Every time I turned the door knob thinking he was asleep or had gone to do something else I could hear the scrape of his claws against the door, making me quickly give up my efforts. I knew the second I step out of this room I would no longer have a face.
Right now I was at my desk; I had just finished off the last bit of M&Ms’ I had left in my drawer. I only had half a pack left I tried to make them last my only eating one every hour, but alas it could no longer help me ignore the sounds coming from my stomach. This… this must be what hell feels like. I had nothing left to keep myself distracted, I even finished my homework, a 50 page report on the history of Russia, the worst part is that I read over the whole thing as well….it was perfect. I had a week left to finish it still, yet for all I know it could have been a week by now, it felt like it could have been a few years for all I know.
I groaned an rested my head on the table, I needed to go to school the year was almost over, I just needed to finish this week, then I had summer a whole summer to get ready for more school… college.
I sighed and stood up, swinging my head towards the door….. it was time I couldn’t stay here and wait any longer. It was time to show this cat whose boss, I walked over to the door my head held high, I was finally going to show someone I was in charge of them.

1.5 minutes later~
I screamed as I ran down the hall, the phys-co ass cat was right on my heels. My goal. The bathroom. With a bag of generic muffins in my hand I was running, running for my life. I saw the bathroom I jumped right as I heard a terrify hiss from the psychotic feline behind me. I slid in and kicked the door closed with my foot. Once again I had made it.

1.5 Minutes earlier ~
As I stepped out my room slowly, the cat was curled up eyes closed. I slowly tip toed down the hall, my first stop was the kitchen. I slowly opened my cabinet an took out a pack of muffins, they should last me at least a few days.. Now I wanted to get to the bathroom, I need a shower, one way or another I was going to school tomorrow and I wasn’t going to smell like. I turned around ready to sneak my way to the bathroom. The cat, the cat was sitting on the counter staring at me his tail swaying lightly, I could almost see his shitty little smirk.
“ H-hello there I see you’ve woken up.. “ I said slowly sliding my hand in the bag grabbing a muffin. “I’m really sorry about making you mad can you please forgive me?”

He slowly slid his claws out an got in the position to pounce, I quickly lifted up my hand an nailed him in the face with a muffin. And I was off running down the hall knowing I was screwed if I he ever got a hold of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well ya next chapter finally had a good day with writing. Anyway ya hope you like it comments would be nice..