Status: louis tomlinson is a catch x completed. (:

Suspenders, Stripes and Pain Killers, Oh My

I'm Dead.

Words like that could make me pass out.

I felt like the room started to shake, the walls were closing in, and the oxygen had a limited amount for me.

Louis, I don’t think he was a patient here.

Those words stirred around my head like a pot. It made me lightheaded.

“Stay put Lou,” Amber sighed as she stood up quickly. She looked like she aged in a couple of minutes, her eyes suddenly looked dull, and her face looked as if it were colorless.

I saw her reach for the phone. I watched as her fingers pushed against the buttons furiously and waited impatiently.

She whispered low into the mobile so I couldn’t hear a word she spoke. She had her back facing me as she listened to the other line.

I sighed to myself in my bed as I waited for her.

She shook her head with a small nod and placed the phone back. She looked back at me and lost my glaze. She sat herself down in the same chair she sat on and played with her fingers.

“Who was that?” I asked.

“That was the police,” she answered lightly as she narrowed her eyes.

“Why did you call the police?” I felt faint.

“They need to investigate here,” she said in yet another small whisper.

I didn’t know how to respond to this.

Did I really talk to guy who broke into a hospital?

“They are going to talk to you as well Louis,” she sighed and looked back down at her tender fingers. She then folded her hands near her stomach. With the look on her face, I could tell she was worried.

My jaw dropped for that second. I couldn’t talk to them and she knew it.

“Don’t worry,” she held my chin. I saw how her eyes softened at the touch. “They’re just going to ask you questions on this guy.”

“But I don’t want to,” I murmured. My lip pouted like a small child. The room started to spin. My throat was starting to dry up again.

“It’ll be fine,” she whispered.

That was the first time I didn’t believe her.

I knew it wouldn’t be fine.

It all started in a flash. They all came in that second.

I got to finally dress casual. I wore my light blue t shirt and some lose jeans. I felt somewhat ordinary.

My mum, grand and father was here. Amber had called them as the police arrived.

My mum called the lads down here as well.

In the back of my mind, I didn’t want them here. I didn’t want them to worry about me more. I didn’t want to feel bad for me even more.

“Sweetie!” my mom cried, “How are you? Are you hurt? Anything broken?”

She hugged me tight as I felt her warm tears fall on my bare skin. I let out a shaky laugh and held on to her.

I shook my head and chuckled, “I’m fine mum. No harm done.”

“I hope so,” she whispered in my shoulder blade. I spotted the guys near the door as she let go of me.

“Hey,” I smiled as I walked towards them.

“Hi Lou,” Niall said as they all nodded. I don’t blame them that they would be nervous at this moment.

“Are you okay?” Liam asked as he placed his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

I’ve heard that question my entire life.

“Yes,” I nodded and looked down.

How could I not be at this second?
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't re-read this one carefully. Please mind the careless typos.

Thanks to all those who commented, subscribed, recommended and stayed with this :)

A new Niall Liam Harry story here Haha