Status: louis tomlinson is a catch x completed. (:

Suspenders, Stripes and Pain Killers, Oh My

I'm Dead.

“You mind filling us in on this whole thing lad?” Harry asked as they all started to talk amongst themselves.

“I’m about to get called up,” I said as I glanced at the police and back at them. They looked afraid as ever. They all nodded and looked down. I hated whenever they did that.

“Okay,” I sighed. I brought them aside and continued on in a more hushed voice, “I talked to some guy one late night, and Amber, my nurse, told me that this guy may be a robber or something.”

I shifted my weight as I waited for them to yell at me or whatever. Most likely, I would be hearing a lecture on how to try keep myself safe around here and blah blah blah.

“That’s about it.”

I looked at them through my eyelashes as they continued to stay silent.

“Well?” I asked. I couldn’t take their still figures.

Well?” Niall smirked and paused. “What do you mean?”

I creased my eyebrows and sighed, “You lads aren’t angry of me?”

“Why would we be?”

I scratched the back of my head and pouted. “Because you all seem to be very protective of me. With every little move I make, you all seemed to be terrified.”

“Louis,” Liam whispered, “You can’t really blame us about how we feel about you. You’re our friend. You’re in a position where we can’t do much but watch. It would hurt us if anything happened to you.”

“Yeah lad. You’re one in a million,” Zayn then butted in. I sighed but couldn’t hide that smug on my face.

Image


“Louis Tomlinson right?” a gentleman asked as I took a seat.

I nodded and folded my hands under the wooden table that separated us. I tapped my foot against the marble floors as he rummaged through his papers laid out in front of him.

He was seated as well. The room was dark excluding the dull light coming from the lamp shade on our table.

He picked out the document that he has been finally looking for. He pulled out a pen and a notepad as he rested his eyes on me. I couldn’t help but look down.

“How old are you Louis?” he asked. His voice was deep. Comparable to Harry’s but lower.

“I just turned 20.”

He wrote down the information as he nodded. “How long have you been here?”

“Quite a while,” I answered in hardly a whisper.

“If you don’t mind me asking, why are you here?”

He was harsh, but I answered anyway.

“Kidney failure.”

He nodded but didn’t look down to note it.

“Okay. Now tell me about that night you saw this man. Tell me everything you remember.”

I nodded and told the story. It seemed to be the hundredth time.

Image


I walked out with the feeling of weights being rested on my shoulders. I side swept my hair and spotted my crowd.

“Louis,” my grand exclaimed. With that said, everyone shot their heads in my direction. I walked towards them without making eye contact with any them.

“How was it?” one of my lads asked. I couldn’t tell who.

I looked back at them and shrugged my shoulders. “I guess you could say okay. It went fine.”

“Oh my poor baby,” my mum crushed herself to mine and gave me another one of her tight hugs. “I hope they didn’t touch you of that case. I will surely sue if they did.”

I let out a rough laugh. “It’s peachy mum. Don’t worry.”

I was finally free from her hold.

My dad came forward and hugged me. At that moment, I had an urge of crying. The way he held me was something emotional for me.

“You alright?” he shook my shoulders and left his hand resting there.

I nodded. “Never better.”

Image


I went back into my room. The temperature felt icier. Maybe it was just me.

The lads followed me. They all took a seat and stayed quiet.

“How are you lads?” I finally asked. I sat down at the edge of my bed and placed a hand on one of my thighs.

“I had a taco this morning,” Niall shrugged his shoulders and started to laugh. Although, I knew it was forced.

“We played football yesterday,” Harry joined in, “But it was rubbish because it started to rain.”

“I miss football,” I whispered. And I did. I wish I was normal again.

I watched as some figures started to form outside my door. I saw the way they hunched over each other in murmurs. One of them started flying their hands everywhere. The others where still.

“I wonder what they are talking about out there,” I said in a small voice as they all followed their heads towards my voice.

“Sounds deep,” Liam whispered.

Just as it is, my door flew open.

Oh, fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oopsieeee!

Comment your thoughts :)