Status: louis tomlinson is a catch x completed. (:

Suspenders, Stripes and Pain Killers, Oh My

I'm Dead.

“Can we talk to Louis alone for a second?” Amber asked looking at the guys. They all nodded and stepped out. By the look of their faces, they felt what I felt. Panic.

My mum, dad, Amber, Dr. Tyler and another doctor I didn’t recognize all crowed themselves into my packed room.

I shifted my weight and felt a flood of anxiety rush over me again. I felt their eyes land on me.

“How are feeling Louis?” asked Dr. Tyler.

He was in his usual attire; although, his socks were corresponding today. His hair seemed to be slightly messy.

“Good,” I answered while looking down at my shoes. I was still in my normal clothes.

“That’s good to hear,” he whispered loud enough for me to hear.

My mum and dad came closer. They had a good amount of distance between themselves as they walked. They left Amber and the doctors close to the entrance.

“Sweetie,” my mum whispered as she kneeled down. “They’ve been doing this tests on you and–” she stopped mid-sentence. It looked painful for her to continue.

“And what?” I asked impatiently through my teeth.

My dad sighed and spoke up and finished it, “They think that you may be diagnosed with depression.”

“What? No.” I shook my head. I felt like I was spinning. “No,” I said more loudly.

I looked over at Amber and she had her head down.

“No,” I said once more. I felt like I was sinking. I stood up in a rush. My mum brought herself up and sighed softly.

“Sweetie,” she placed her hands on my shoulders. I hadn’t noticed that I was shaking until she started to tighten her grip.

What the hell is going on here?” I said through my teeth. I felt like I had no support.

“Louis you have to calm down before you hurt yourself,” my mum said in her soft voice.

I ignored her. The tears started to form on the corner of my eyes but I fought them back. My fists started stayed put to my stiff sides as I shook my head.

“Did you take your pills?” my dad asked.

Was he seriously trying to change the subject at this moment?

I ignored him, and furrowed my eyebrows.

“With that said,” my dad said in a calm whisper. He began to talk in a slower pace, “When they took those tests, they think that you may made this story up for attention.”

“You’re believing the tests and not your own son?” I screeched.

No answer.

“Lou,” my mum tried. Her voice sounded hurt.

“I can’t believe this,” I said in a whisper as I shook my head. The tears were finally on my cheek and I had no intention of wiping them.

“Louis,” my dad’s voice cracked. He sounded like he was about to break down as well.

Then, Amber stood forward. She was silent the whole time.

“You think I’m making this up?” I practically started yelling. Amber placed a light hand on my shoulder but I shook it off.

“I am not hallucinating,” I sneered. They all looked horrified.

“You believe me, right Amber?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger ;D