Sorry for Party Rocking

Working It Out

Next Morning

I woke up and heard the shower running. I got up and saw Foo in the shower. I fixed my hair and he turned off the shower. He wrapped his bottom half in a towel and wrapped his arms around me.

"Good morning love" I said.

"I heard you made out with Sky last night" He said looking at me.

"He kissed me first" I said.

"Don't EVER do that again understand" He said sternly.

"Yes Foo." I said kissing him.

I got dressed and woke up Sky. He got dressed and I walked out with Foo to lunch.

We were walking and he opened the car door for me. He helped me in the car and shut the door when he got in. We started heading to lunch and Foo started recording us to send to Alicia's twitter page.

"Hey ALicia I miss you so much and we wanted to say" said Foo.

"Happy birthday!" We said.

He stopped recording and sent it.

We arrived at the resturant and sat down at a table. I ordered a saland and Foo ordered a burger with fries. I was wanting a small wedding but Foo wanted a big one.

We got done eating and headed to Pittsburgh Penguins. We had a plan for Sky and Alicia..

Hockey Game

I was thinking about a plan and Foo mentioned something.

"Remember that room that had a lock on the outside backstage" Foo asked.

"Yeah I remember" I said.

"Put Alicia and Sky in there to talk it out" He mentioned.

"That's a good idea" I said.

I walked backstage and saw Alicia in the room with the lock on the outside of the door. Foo dragged SKy back there. Foo pushed Sky in the room and we locked the door.

"Guys, both of you are talking this out and we are not letting you out until you do" I said from the outside.