Status: Complete

Alive Till Kingdom Come.

The Test.

The next two days of training where not as exciting as the first. For the most part Rosemary and I casually walked around to different stations and avoiding Orion as much as humanly possible (Chaff wasn’t to pleased about what happened, my ears are still ringing.). Ruby and I hardly talked but our alliance was defiantly happening. Rosemary and I where in the lunch room, waiting for our judging. The only other people who where here, where the district 12 folk but unlike us they sat separately.
“So, do you know what you’re going to do?” Rosemary asks while eating a roll.
“Mmmm, no idea” I say smiling.
“You could paint Orion’s name on a dummy and throw it around.” She says giggling.
“I think it would be more impressive if you did that.” Rosemary giggles again. It went silent for a little while until Rosemary blurts out. “I miss home.”
“Yeah? Me too.”
“At least your mom’s here…”
“Trust me, I would do anything to trade her with my dad.”
“You’re just not giving her a chance.”
“Maybe.” I’m suddenly not hungry anymore. I push my plate away and lean back.
“Abram Wellwood.” A women calls my name, looks like I’m up.
“Good luck.” Rosemary chirps.
“You too.” And I walk away.

I walk in to the judging room. All the gamekeepers look at me, good to know I have their attention. I right away head towards the swords, I find a excellent set of dwell swords and take them in my hands. I gather 12 dummies and put them in a large circle. I stand in the middle of it and with a loud voice I say “Abram Wellwood, District eleven.”
One of the gamekeepers waves his hand at me, telling me to go ahead. With all eyes on me I move around the circle hitting all the dummies, in the neck or throwing it in between the eyes. I decapitated one and cut the legs off of another and stabbed it in the neck before it even hit the ground. Once I finished, I stood in the center of the circle again and smirk. “You may go now.” A gamekeeper said, and with that I left knowing I did well.
♠ ♠ ♠
xo, Jessie