Status: Alive;) Comment/Subscribe/Recommend<3

Sick Little Games.

003

I wasn’t a girl who loved or was loved. I was more of a girl who used or was used. People looked up to me, expected me to be confident. And I was, on the outside, but on the inside was a completely different story.. A broken heart plagued my chest. The darkness swirled around me, no light ever shined through anymore. Not anymore. Not since he left me. Maybe one day, I’ll be happy again? Maybe one day I’ll meet my prince Charming?

Tonight was going to be mental. Tonight I was going to get the man of my dreams. Tonight he was finally going to realise how perfect I was for him. I deserved him and he deserved me. We were like two missing puzzle pieces that were finally going to be reunited. Interlocking perfectly.

Getting ready for the party took hardly any time, parties were pretty ordinary in Slytherin. So I stopped caring a long time ago. I’d lost all excitement for parties now I’d had 5 years of them. Looking back all the nights seemed to merge into one. But when I was in the mood and had some alcohol, my attitude changed from boring to crazy. I walked over to my antique wardrobe and pulled out one of my best dresses. It was short black and lacy. I slipped it on quickly, it showed plenty of skin, just covering everything it needed to. I pinned my long brown hair back into a high, messy ponytail. I could hear banging and giggling next door. No doubt younger girls getting ready for tonight’s party. They were taking ages to chose what dress to wear, making sure it was perfect. Worrying about what everyone would say about them. So young. So naive. So innocent.

“Pathetic” I thought to myself.

I had no reason to worry anymore or even think twice about what I was wearing. It was take it or leave it with me. And people usually took it. Everyone wanted me. Everyone wanted to be me. Everyone looked at me in awe. No one would dare criticise me. And I would have it no other way. I heard footsteps behind me getting louder and louder. I snapped my head around to see who it was. It was Blaise.
Could he not leave me alone for 2 minutes?
I rolled my eyes and turned back around, hoping he would go away. He put his hands on my waist. I flinched at his touch, I closed my eyes, picturing him in my mind. Getting flashbacks of how things used to be. He quickly spun me around so my hands rested on his chest to stop myself from falling over clumsily.

“Getting ready for tonight’s party then?” he asked. I looked down at what he was wearing.

“Yeah, and if you wanna be seen with me tonight, I’d advise you to do the same thing” I said bitterly raising my eyebrows. He laughed.

“You look beautiful, as always. I’ve missed you so much” He said sweetly.

“I know” I faked a smile. He kissed me lightly on my lips, I kissed back tenderly. His lips moved down to my neck, sucking on my pale skin. I pushed him off.

“Leave me alone Blaise” I said turning my back on him.
“i’ll see you tonight then?” He questioned. I said nothing just grabbed my silver hoop earings off my nightstand.

“I love you Soph” He breathed into my ear.

I remained silent. I could feel his presence and his eyes burning holes through my back and I felt awkward. I heard him sigh and eventually walk off. I sat on the edge of my big four poster bed and grabbed my heels. I glanced at the clock. It was 10 o clock.
“Shit” I thought to myself, I was supposed to be meeting Nixx right now.

I ran down the spiral staircase and into the common room. The party had already started. People dancing and drinking. Paintings crashed to the floor and I struggled to get through the crowd. I got to the door, I peered behind myself, checking that no one would see me. I slipped through the door into the dungeons. The freezing cold air took me by surprise, attacking every inch of exposed skin. I walked past dusty skulls and skeletons until I came to the end of the corridor. Where candles lit the whole way to the one-eye witch.

And there she was, her long blond wavy hair fell elegantly down her back and her black and blue dress showed off her figure. It seemed like an eternity since I had seen her. She turned around hearing my footsteps. Her face instantly lit up and she bounded up towards me and wrapped me in her arms.

“Pheee” She said excitedly.

“Please don’t call me Phee” I replied.

Thinking back to when he called me that. And I wasn’t ‘his’. Not anymore. Tears filled my eyes, but I quickly blinked them away, not wanting Nixx to see me this vunerable.

“Sorry” She whispered.

I could tell she knew exactly what I was thinking even though I was trying my hardest to hide it.

“You look beautiful, like always”

I said hiding the pain I was feeling. I smiled. But it wasn’t real, it hadn’t been real in years. Not since he left me. Not since he broke my heart.

“As do you” She replied kindly.

“Shall we leave? We’ve got a party to go to, and fit boys to impress” I asked, with one guy truly on my mind.

“Sure thing” She laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the first POV of Sophie.
Please Let us know what you think!
We love comments;)

~Just keep swimming.