Status: Alive;) Comment/Subscribe/Recommend<3

Sick Little Games.

004

I was the kind of girl who believed in love, which only existed in fairy tales. I guess I was simply naïve enough to consider, that I could experience such feelings. That someone would actually love me. All I wanted was to be loved. We live in a world where girls are used and abused for one thing. But I would not let that happen. I will not fall prey to such monsters.

I nervously checked over my make-up; before pulling on my beautiful blue and black lace dress, which barely covered everything. I gently ruffled my wavy blonde hair which cascaded down my bare back.
I studied my reflection for the last time, before sneaking through the crowd in the Gryffindor common room. A loud and crazy party surrounded me. Nothing compared to the one I was about to go to though. People laughing, dancing and exchanging stories of their summers. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turn round to see flaming red hair and russet brown eyes, staring down at me. I wide grin formed on my lips and as I saw the one ‘n’ only Fred Weasley. I hugged him tightly.

“Phoenix.“ He whispered into my hair. Fred was the only one I allowed, to call me by my full name.

“Hey I missed you.” I said into his chest. He loosened his arms but he never let them fall from my waist.

“I missed you too.” He said as he took in my appearance. “Where are you off to?” He questioned. Shit. Here come the lies.

“Nowhere but I have to go…I’ll see you later.” I replied quietly and placed a gentle kiss on his soft lips. And I turned away, leaving him staring after me.
Once I was safely out of the portrait hole, I slipped the dangerously high black stilettos on my feet. I hurried along the deserted corridors. They were usually full of light and warmth. But this year something was different: they were eerier. Things are changing and I only see dark times ahead. I finally came to the one-eyed witch. She wasn’t there. Obviously. She was never on time.
I felt someone approach me from behind. I spun round and was face to face with Sophie who looked gorgeous. Her beautiful brown hair was in a sleek high ponytail and she was wearing a simple black lace dress, which was a significant contrast to her snow white skin. I instantly smiled and engulfed my best friend into a tight hug. I hate pretending I hated her; I spent the whole of summer with her and now I couldn’t even talk to her.

“Pheee” I said excitedly. I couldn’t wait for tonight.

“Please don’t call me Phee” She replied. Fuck. I instantly realised I had reminded her of him. I saw tears prick her eyes and felt so guilty. Her mask had slipped for a second and I saw her unbearable sorrow. Before it was replaced by the familiar expression. It sadden me to think it was all a charade: inside she was so fragile.

“Sorry” I breathed.

“You look beautiful, like always” She said changing the subject.

“As do you” I replied in my sweet innocent voice and I winked at her.

“Shall we leave? We’ve got a party to go to, and fit boys to impress” She asked, that is why I love her, only one thing on her mind. I honestly think she’s a secret guy.

“Sure thing” I giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it!!! We need more comments please come on guys!!!
Massive thanks and tons of love to bookreader89

~This.Is.Me.