Status: Alive;) Comment/Subscribe/Recommend<3

Sick Little Games.

005

Hand in hand we walked back down the dusty corridors. When we got to the last corridor I could tell Nixx didn’t approve. The skulls and skeletons littered the sides of the hallway. I’d always wondered how long they had been there. Personally I liked the skulls.

“Don’t be scared babe” I chuckled.

“Oh.. umm I’m not, I’ve just never been down here. It’s not what I expected.” She replied defending herself.

I laughed harder.

“What did you expect?! Flowers and butterflies?”

“I guess not” She said shyly blushing.

I’d made her embarrassed. So I shut up not wanting to make her feel worse. We turned around the corner, I finally saw the snake portrait on the wall that lead to common room. I smiled. I walked up slowly to the door.
The painting hissed.

“Tom Riddle” I whispered and the door swung wide open.

“It had to be that!” Nixx laughed.

“Too right, You ready babe?” I winked.

“As ready as I’ll ever be” She giggled nervously.

I could tell that she was worried about what might happen. I could tell there was doubt in her mind. I knew her too well. But I stepped through the door, leading the way confidently. The common room sure enough was already a mess. We were going to be in so much trouble in the morning. I grabbed Nixx’s hand and lead her through the crowd to the table with drink. I immediately grabbed a small shot of fire whiskey and downed it. It burned my throat and my eyes started to water. She was in awe. Her jaw dropped. Bless her little heart, these parties happened all the time but she had a different out-look on it: Like it was out of this world. I leaned in for one after another. Nixx stood there awkwardly watching.

“Fucking hell Sophie!” She shouted over the booming music. I sighed and handed her a small glass.

“It’ll loosen you up” I replied, she reluctantly took it and quickly drank it. Her eyes streamed and she wretched.

“Urggh” She moaned.

“Don’t be a baby!” I shouted, downing more shots. She smiled and joined me.

After about 5 minutes of straight drinking she slipped over, I caught her clumsily almost dropping her.

“Enough for you Missy” I laughed.

Such a lightweight. She giggled nervously.

“Shall we dance?” She asked me.

Not waiting for a reply she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the dance floor.
Nixx seemed to be a natural at parties. She partied like there was no tomorrow; seemed to be impressing a lot of people. I saw quite a few guys looking at her, it made me angry to think they could even look at her that way. I would never let her hurt, she was my best friend. She didn’t waste an opportunity to have a good time though. I’d never seen her so confident. So care-free. So full of life. But then again I’d never seen her drunk.

Throughout the night I’d had plenty more shots of fire whiskey, until the point my head was pounding and it was like my body was in control. Not giving a shit about what my mind thought. I sat down on an empty sofa, placing my head in my hands to try and stop my head from spinning. I liked it though; I was numb, wiping any trace of emotion from my heart.

“Never seen you like this Soph” A familiar voice said. I looked up; it was the Prince of Slytherin: Draco Malfoy.

His bleach blond hair and ocean blue eyes made him stand out from the crowd. I giggled, not knowing what to say.

“Fancy a dance?” He asked holding his hand out towards me.

“I’m all yours!” I squealed.

Placing my palm lightly onto his. He dragged me into the buzzing crowd, finding a spot that was empty. He placed his hands on my waist and I gently placed my arms around his neck. It was like de ja vu.

“At least it’s not me who’s drunk this time” He laughed.

I felt my face flush and my palms went sticky.

“You remember?” I said shyly, not looking him in the eyes.

“How could I forget?” He winked.

I stared into his eyes now; it was like I was staring right into his soul. Seeing his painful past flash before his yes. My eyes filled up feeling so much sorrow for him.

“Maybe we should do it again sometime” He said casually.

In some ways I hated that he didn’t care about people’s feelings. But I knew that it was much better that way. Less pain. Less tears. Less sorrow.

“I’d like that” I said biting my bottom lip.

His hands slowly slid down from my waist to my ass. There was something about Draco that was so familiar. He made me feel safe. He made me feel strong. He reminded me of ‘him’. I didn’t know what if it was a good feeling or a bad one. But I was willing to take it.

~Flashback

“Fancy a dance?” He asked offering his hand out to me. I could barely see his face, just the gleam of the moonlight reflected of his face.

“I’m all yours baby” I squealed.

It was a dark, starry night. I placed my hand against his and he led me to the middle of the quidditch pitch. A place I knew he felt so at home in. He placed his hands gently on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Not knowing what else to do. His grey eyes met my bright blue eyes. I looked away embarrassed I adored him. He was my everything. He placed his hand on my chin, pulling my eyes back locked onto his.

“I love you Phee” He admitted to me.

“Love you more” I teased.

“Impossible” He said simply.

He brushed my hair out of my eyes, and placed both his hands on the sides of my face and kissed me softly; I kissed back feeling nothing but love, affection and lust towards him.

“I want you so badly” He moaned.


I forced the rest from my mind. I didn’t want to think about him. I didn’t want to think of the guilt that plagued my chest. I didn’t want to think about how I lost my virginity that fateful night.

“So you and Blaise? Quite committed?” He asked.

I laughed.

“No! I mean we’re not a couple, he thinks we are. But I don’t like commitments, they hurt too much” I said truthfully.

“True story” He sighed.

I thought he wasn’t the type of guy who got hurt in relationships. This shocked me. He was usually the one who hurt them.

“You still fucking Pansy then?” I blurted out.

I had to know, she was nowhere near good enough. She would open her legs to anything that moved.

“No, I mean she’s easy, but sometimes that can be a turn off, I’ve got abit bored of her. I guess I’m looking for someone else”

“Well she’s a whore anyway” I said bluntly.

I wasn’t scared to say what was on my mind.

“She’s not got the best reputation, but neither have a lot of people” He looked down at me.

“But that’s not always a bad thing” I laughed.

I saw Blaise from the corner of my eye walking straight towards us. I quickly moved Draco’s hands back to my waist, hoping that Blaise hadn’t seen. I really didn’t need any more drama. Draco looked confused but when he saw Blaise he immediately understood.

“What’s going on here?!” His eyes widened.

“Just warming her up mate, She’s all yours”

I couldn’t tell if he was happy or sad about letting me go. But it seemed like he didn’t care. Classic Draco. He walked off into the crowd out of sight. I sighed.

“Hey baby” He whispered.

I wrapped my pale white skin around his tanned body.

“You clean up good” I said.

“Did anything happen with Draco?” He asked suspiciously.

“No! How could you think that?!” I asked, pretending to be shocked.

I knew he thought I was fooling around behind his back. And I didn’t blame him.

“I’m sorry, I just love you so much, I don’t want to share you” He sweetly admitted.

“Shall we take this upstairs?” I winked. It was the only way I knew how to shut him up.

I woke up only hours later from my deep and peaceful slumber. I moaned. My head was still pounding. Fucking hangover. I wasn’t in my room, but the room I had been in so many times: Blaise Zambini’s. I was lying dead straight next to him, what had happened last night? Nixx. Shit. She’d come to the party last night. What if she hadn’t left? I sensed trouble. I slipped out of the sheets slowly, not wanting to wake Blaise. I found my black dress thrown on the floor unwanted. I winced at the thought. I clambered down the staircase leaving the boy’s dorm. When I came to the common room, it was as bad as ever. People had passed out everywhere I looked. I scanned the room, looking for bleach blond hair. I saw her, she was on the sofa, she looked like a train wreck. Her hair knotted and messy. Her make-up down her face. I tip toed over to her avoiding everyone strewn on the floor.

“Nixx” I whispered, lightly shaking her shoulders.

She groaned. Her big brown eyes widened in shock.

"Shit Soph, what happened?” She asked confused.

“I’m not sure, you need to get back now” I replied lifting her to her feet.

We left as soon as we could; rushing through the corridors unattended was risky. If we got caught. The consequences were severe. We eventually got into the Gryffindor Portrait, the fat lady asked for the password.

“Mimbulus Mimbletonia” She mumbled.

“I’ll see you soon Soph” She said looking back at me.

“I love you” I smiled.

“Love you too”

She walked in the portrait swinging closed behind her. I hated it when people used the word love when they didn’t mean it. They just said it like it was nothing. A meaningless word that they can just throw round. But in this case I can actually say that Nixx is the only person in this world that I love and care about. I ran back to the common room not wanting to get caught.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments!! We really appreciate them all!:)
Hope you enjoyed.
Me and This.is.Me. Have been best friends for 4 years and we're going to The Harry Potter Studio Tour in October for my birthday. We both LOVE Harry Potter so we thought writing this story was an amazing idea:)

~Just keep swimming