Status: Completed :)

The One for Me

Chapter Seventeen

Key
I thought I made it clear with my actions but maybe you will understand words better. I am not going to hesitate to get rid of you if you ruin my marriage with Jonghyun. You have to realize what is right and what is wrong and you and him is absolutely wrong. Now if I have to personally get rid of you I will but you need to just stay away from him. You’re nothing to him really, he was only using you. And he will continue to use you the longer you pretend to be naïve. Now I will say this once more. Stay away from my future husband or I’ll kill you. I expect this to be the last letter I send. For next time I’ll be arriving to see you personally.
Your best friend!
Hana-Ko


I laid in my bed holding on to the crumbled letter. I had reread it over and over again. It had to be someone else’s hand writing. But if I believed that then why was I already ten minutes late to dinner? I sighed and stuffed the letter in my pocket, each word already burned in to my head from memory. I headed down to the dining hall. My father and Hana-ssi were laughing about something when I entered.

“Good evening darling,” she grinned. Her round cheeks tinted pink when I pressed a small kiss to her nose.

“You’re late,” My father sighed. He looked irritated and I had no idea why.

I shrugged. “A prince is never late… everyone else is simply early.” He remained silent at that. My mother always used that slogan. It was a clever one and he had no retort for it. I pulled out Hana’s chair and waited for her to sit before I sat beside her.

“What errand did you run?” Hana-ssi asked as our meal began. My father looked up at me expectantly as he sipped his soup.

“I went to see my friend,” I replied politely. The question bothered me for some reason and I was struggling to find out why.

Hana-ssi turned to me and giggled. “Oh? Which one?”

“Key,” I smirked. My father cleared his throat and sent me a stern look that vanished when Hana-ssi glanced at him.

“Was it fun?” she asked. Her eyebrows were high in curiosity. I suddenly found it hard to believe that she wrote the letter that burned a hole in my pocket.

“No,” I shook my head. “We had a fight… but it’s okay.”

“I’m so sorry,” she pouted. “I liked him.” She thought about something for a bit and then perked up. “How about we schedule a day for just the two of you so you can make up?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” My father replied. I silently agreed with him.

“It’s okay Hana-ssi, don’t worry about it,” I shrugged. “These things happen.”

Hana-ssi soon moved on to topics that hurt a lot less to talk about. She was easily distracted and once she started talking it was hard to get her to stop. It was one of the things I loved about her. Dessert came out and I was happy for it.

“I made the rice cakes! Try one,” Hana-ssi cheered. I smiled at her and nodded.

“Fine,” I said happily. I took two and ate them quickly. They were really good actually and I was surprised that she could cook something so tasty. As I reached for another one a cough erupted from my mouth. I smiled to let everyone know it was okay but for some reason my throat felt as if it was closing. My heart pounded vigorously in my chest and sweat accumulated on my forehead.

And then everything was black.

**

Someone lifted my head and poured liquid in my mouth that burned the side of my lips. I spit it out immediately and heard someone curse. “He’s not going to swallow it damn-it.”

“Then close his nose he’ll have no choice,” a woman hissed.

I felt the same man grab hold of the back of my neck to open my mouth. I groaned as the liquid entered my mouth again. I couldn’t breathe. I opened my mouth wider to catch air and choked on the liquid that slithered down my throat.

“Dose 2 down,” I heard a man chuckle.

My body felt cold, but I had sweat matted all over my body. My breathing was haggard. I was surprised I was still alive. What was it that they gave me?

If you just took one look in the mirror you would see what she is doing to you.

Had Key been here?

**

My eyes slammed open as I turned over and allowed the bottled contents of my stomach to work their way out of my body. The vomit burned my throat and it had a strange color to it. And there was blood. It trickled down the side of my mouth as I laid on my back. I touched the wet spot on my face. Sure enough it was blood. What was wrong with me? The room began to shake and I had a feeling that this wasn’t the first time my room shook violently. I felt something in my throat and I couldn’t breathe. I was choking. But I couldn’t move.

No one came to help me.

I toppled over and face planted on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay just as promised lol :) So what do you thinks going to happen? Comment and subscribe!

Thanks for reading! ^_^