Status: Completed :)

The One for Me

Chapter Eighteen

The sheets crumbled in my fingers tightly. I could feel the heat rising up my body but I didn’t want to let go just yet. I wanted to savor the moment. A haggard moan released from my lips as his tongue brushed over me. I blushed once his mouth enveloped me. I could feel the heat of his breathe against me and it only made the upcoming orgasm creep up faster. His hands were rough against my skin and his hair tickled the spot below my belly button. He moaned and I lost it as soon as the vibrant sound caused my back to arch and the room to spin. My eyes had shut and a high pitched sound echoed through my bedroom.

Why did I let it happen?

Kiesop crawled over me and pressed his lips gingerly to mine. I could feel his erection through his pants once I brought his lips to mine. He thrusted his hips in to me and I sighed happily. “Key… I know we probably shouldn’t but I like you a lot.”

I nodded and ran my hands through his damp hair. We had played in the pond nearby and decided to come back and dry off. But we ended up getting distracted. I allowed him to kiss me feverishly. He tugged my shirt up as he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

“Key! I’m home,” my mother yelled as the door slammed.

I pushed Kiesop off of me and hurried to pull up my pants. He stared at me in horror and I shrugged. I had no idea why she was home early. “I’m in my room mom!” I replied. Kiesop smacked my leg.

“Don’t let her see us together,” he hissed.

“She knows you’re here already,” I retorted. I fixed myself and opened the door. My mother stood there with a sly smile on her face. “Yes?”

“Why is he in your bedroom?” she asked.

“We wanted to play tug a war,” I spat. Kiesop suddenly bursted in to a series of coughs. I had guessed he was choking on some spit.

My mother narrowed her eyes at me. “Why do you look wet?”

“We were playing in the pond,” I retorted smoothly. She could interrogate me if she wanted but I already knew her game. I played it many times before.

“And he was in your bedroom because?” she questioned with her arms crossed over her chest.

“We were going to have sex,” I shrugged. Kiesop immediately stood beside me and shook his head.

“I’m so sorry… h-he… well I-I…ugh,” Kiesop stuttered. I rolled my eyes at him. Why was he so scared of my mother? She was just an old lady.

She shook her head and ventured towards the kitchen. “How many times do I have to tell you to stop trying to give me a heart attack?”

I sighed as I followed her. “Until you actually have one?”

“I understand,” Kiesop nodded.

“Good,” she smirked. “Then tell my son that.”

“He’s wrapped around my finger mom… if you catch what I mean,” I winked.

“Kibum!” they both shrieked.

“What?” I snapped. Why was everyone yelling at me? First Jonghyun and now them. Didn’t they
understand that I was hurting? Didn’t they care?

“Will you stop embarrassing me in front of your mother please?” Kiesop whispered sternly.

I was sort of relieved my mother came home early. The only person I wanted to have sex with was getting married to someone he wasn’t attracted to. It was kind of a messy situation. And Kiesop was only a distraction for me. I hadn’t meant for things to get so far with him but he was attractive.

“I’m going out,” I sighed. The air in the house started to get stuffy.

“Do you want company?” asked Kiesop.

I glanced over my shoulder and snickered. “No… bond with my mother. I want to be alone.”

*********

“So wait,” said Taemin rolling over in the grass so he was propped up on his elbow. “You had sex with him by the fire?” I nodded. “And then you saw his dad ran out and heard Hana saying she was going to poison him?”

“Yes,” I huffed irritability. “I told you this story three times already just get to the part where you tell me it’s going to be okay.”

“It’s not going to be okay Kibum,” he sighed. “You’re going to be heart broken and you obviously already have a rebound that you’re going to fall on and then you’re going to hurt him because you’re in love with someone else.”

“But he’ll be married,” I breathed heavily.

“Yes and dead according to you,” he stated.

“Thanks,” I muttered dryly. “You’re so comforting.”

Taemin smirked and I glowered at the cloudy sky. “You didn’t come here for comfort Key. We both know that.”

“What did I come here for then all knowing Taemin?” I asked in a mockery tone.

“The truth,” he retorted simply. “And here it is. You love Jonghyun but instead of protecting him you’re trying to teach him a lesson… well he’ll die by then and then your efforts would have been a waste.”

I shrugged. “How do you know I still care about whether he lives or not?”

“You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t.”

I sighed and glanced at him. He was so young yet thought so old. Who would have thought that my dongsang would be giving me relationship advice? “So tell me what you think about all this.”
Taemin raised an eyebrow. “I think your both stupid and that he needs to get over the fact that sometimes you know everything and you need to get over the fact that you think you do.”

I furrowed my eyebrows. “So you like Kiesop better to huh?” I was referring to my mother and he knew that simultaneously.

“I like whoever makes you happy Kibum,” he said giving me a soft smile.

“Really?”

“Truthfully I don’t care for either one of them… but if I was to choose I would choose who made you the happiest.”

I thought deeply about that. Jonghyun always made me cry but when it came down to it he always made me smile to. I stood and took a deep breathe. “Taemin… we have got to find a way to show Jonghyun her true side.”

“Because he’ll die if we don’t?” he questioned rhetorically. He stood and followed me in to Minho’s house. It was going to be one hell of a day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So update!!! :) I feel like I'm getting a bit bored with this story now Idk why! Maybe because I have no idea how the next chapters are going to play out but I write as I go so hopefully something will blurt out of my brain! ^_^ Please comment and subscribe!

Thanks for reading! ^-^