Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

Now Strip!

"Eep!" I squealed, just walking outside of the airport.

"You're already giddy." CC laughed at me. "Wait until we actually get to our destination."

We'd be staying at a Marriott. It was beachside, despite the fact I didn't want anything fancy. However, due to my not wanting our parents (who organized this) to overspend, I convinced them to let us use some of our reward points.

We got an almost $2,500 stay for close to half of that. Apparently, my traveling to fancy hotels did some good in the end. Our parents insisted on paying the other half and when Sammi and Jinxx found out, my brother managed to convince our parents to let him pay a third of that half.

We were fortunate enough to have an amazing family.

Though, we could have afforded something by ourselves. We really didn't need to stay in Key West for eight nights and a morning. I think we could have managed with three.

"Come on, Wynnie." CC teased, "Let's get a move on!"

I quickly hurried in after him.

***

"Oh my God…" I gasped, seeing the bed as CC went to help the bellboy with the luggage. "CC!"

I saw him giving the boy a tip before turning and walking over to me after he closed the door.

"What's up?"

I pointed to the little card on the bed with our names on it. He laughed, shaking his head. I watched him reach over to grab it and open it up.

Dear Wynnie,
(And CC, Sorry)

Jinxx and I thought, since Wynnie so graciously gifted us for our wedding (thanks for the blender, CC) we'd give you a little something extra. I used my Marriott points for our part of the room, and I wasn't going to use them otherwise and then they'd go to waste, so that doesn't count. But, here's our real gift. You're going to hate me for basically planning your honeymoon, but you have dinner tonight at Pisces, Wednesday you have it at Commodore Waterfront Restaurant. And lunch on Friday is The Cafe, just so you know. Both dinners are at seven so they don't intrude on anything else. I thought it was a nice time. And lunch is at one. Jinxx is looking on Craigslist for a blender for CC. (Just kidding, we actually did appreciate it.)

Love,

Sammi and Jinxx (Your brother, in case you were confused. I know it's such a common name.)


"Oh, sure, okay, make fun of the damn blender." CC chuckled.

"You got them a blender?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Well I didn't know at the time that it'd come back to bite me in the ass! And it was on their list!" He laughed. I laughed, too. "How about we get some lunch downstairs? Then, you wanna hit the beach or the pool before dinner?"

"Pool is closer, and I'm tired…" I trailed off.

"So nap, I'll grab lunch, then we'll go swimming for a bit and then we'll get ready for dinner." He smiled, kissing my forehead. "Go rest, I'll get something to eat.

I nodded, changing out of my skirt and blouse--if we were just going swimming afterwards, why not--and into a junky t-shirt from CC's suitcase since his was closest.

I'd call Sammi to thank her when I woke up, right now I just needed to rest my eyes.

***

"CC!" I squealed before I hit the water. He laughed at me when I resurfaced. I just pouted. Somehow we were the only ones in the pool, which I suspected was the doing of the lovely day because a million people were on the beach.

Despite the fact CC's laugh was pretty loud and obnoxious at times, I could hear a noise dancing on top of it. I turned to our stuff which was on the chair right there.

"Is that my phone?" CC paused. I nodded. I watched as he went to answer it.

"Sammi is facetiming us…"

I heard him click accept before jumping at Sammi's loud voice.

"Oh my God! Is Wynnie there?! Willy hid his leash and I can't find it and now he needs a walk and--"

"Relax." I giggled. "Thank you for the gift by the way."

She smiled. "Oh! You're welcome!"

"It's amazing, you didn't have to do that."

"I did." She chuckled. "And the blender is on your counter."

"I thought she was kidding!" CC whined childishly.

"I found one for a really good price, I figured I might as well." She shrugged.

"He hides his leash under the couch usually." I informed her. She carried the phone with her on her adventure to go look.

"Here it is! You silly dog!" She scolded.

Willy barked happily, no doubt trying to play.

"Everyone caught their flights home alright?"

"Perfectly!" She promised. "No one even came close to missing it!"

"Good!" I smiled.

"I'll let you two go!" She waved and disconnected.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Love, it's time we go shower and change." CC checked his phone before he put it away with my stuff. He held out his hand and helped me out of the pool. I bent down to reach for a towel, against my better judgement.

"Eep!" I squeaked, snatching up the towel and covering myself before glaring at him. He gave me a sheepish grin.

"I can do that now, we're married." He justified.

"Uh…not in public!" I mumbled. "Now you've probably left a mark."

"I did not smack your ass hard enough to leave a mark!" He protested in his fit of laughter. "I mean, I can. I didn't realize you were into that. But, I didn't."

"I am not… into that --"

"Isn't that a shame." He teased.

"Shut up!" I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore.

"You started it! Bending over all sexy-like in your little bikini." He crossed his arms. We were halfway down the hall of the hotel at this point, almost to our room…

Out of nowhere he grabbed both of my wrists in his.

"I can tie you up tonight, if you'd like."

"Not really." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Experimenting keeps a marriage healthy."

"We've been married for a day, big boy."

"Oh, you flatter me. I think I'm average, not to make you think less of me of course--"

"Will you shut up?" I watched him close the door.

"Maybe." He kissed my lips softly. "Is that a 'yes' to being tied up, then?"

"No!" i giggled. "I need to go shower!" I pushed past him. He caught my hips.

"Shower together, save water."

"Oh?"

"Yes." He nodded his head seriously.

"Why do I feel like we won't just be showering?"

"Because it's our honeymoon. Now strip!"

***

"I can't believe kids recognized you." I laughed.

"Hey, we clearly did an amazing job keeping the wedding hush-hush!" CC pointed out. "The one kid had to ask us why we were here!"

"One point us--"

"Zero points Sinxx and Elake!"

"Is that what the kids call them? Kitchen appliances and online-lakes?" I teased.

"I thought of it myself…" He trailed off. "I've decided our nicknames don't fit together so we should avoid the whole celebrity couple nickname."

"Sounds good."

"Sex sounds good, too."

"You're…" I shook my head. "I'm tired."

"But I'm not!"

"Tough." I laughed.

***

"Did you have fun?" He leaned his head to rest on top of mine as we watched the sun set. Some kids played down the beach with their parents.

"Yeah." I sighed.

We sat there in silence.

"I don't want to leave."

"I don't want to leave either." He agreed.

"But we have to?"

"Yeah." He sighed.

There was another moment's silence.

"When we get home…the guys and I have a bunch of interviews and photoshoots and a music video…and we start touring a little while after the album is dropped…"

I bit my lip.

"I want to just stay here…I wish I could just stay here with you."

"I wish you could, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry this is short, but I've decided to do the sequel so I just wanted to start that...plus there wasn't much I could do...sorry if you expect some honeymoon fun...but some of it is to come... ;p

miakalovetama22 - Thank you! :) I think I will do a sequel! So thanks for that!

Okay! Presumably the sequel will be up in a little bit! :) Probably within the next few days!

But please comment on this story! I love to hear from all of you!