Status: I have Writer's Block-Honestly

Falling for You

Falling all over again

I woke up to find it was still dark out. I looked around, then down to see Tom,naked, and lying next to me. I looked over on the night stand and saw the red lights from the clock that read 3:23 am. I slowly got up, making sure I didn't wake Tom, and found his pants on the floor. I pulled out
A cigarette and a lighter and walked out onto the balcony. There were a few fans in tents when I fell asleep, but I guess the police took care of that. The wind blew hard and the things, oversized tshirt that I wore wasn't offering much protection.

I looked over and saw that both Gustav and Georg were on their balconies too. I wanted to call them over, but I figured it would be better to let them enjoy their free time.I looked in the other direction to see Bill writing something on the table of his balcony. I watched him scribbling and then ripping up paper. He looked so frustrated. He buried his face in his hands and angrily stormed away.
[Bill]
I laid on my bed with my hands over my face. I couldn't get the words right. I had this feeling...this small feeling that felt so big inside me, but whenever I tried to express it, it seemed so shallow and not at all how I felt. I looked up at the ceiling, I couldn't think anymore. I was just about to turn in for the night when the soft vibration of my phone woke me up.

"Hello?" I asked not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Bill." Tom's voice said on the other line.

"Hey, what's up?" I said sitting up on my elbows.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say goodnight, and that I love you," He said in sleepy voice.

"I love you too Tomi," I said pulling my knees up.

I bit my bottom lip nervously and took a deep breath, "Tom,"

"Hmm?"

"Nothing, I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight." I quickly hung up and stared at the open balcony door.

It was dead silent, and pitch black. The notebook called my name, it seemed I wasn't gonna get any sleep. I sat at the small glass table with my pen in hand. I tapped the end of the pen the notebook and looked across the balcony to see Mina and Tom standing on the balcony. He said something to her quickly and got a hug, then they walked inside together.

'I fucking hate the sun.' I thought as I felt the heat on my face. I looked to the empty space next to me and sighed silently. If things were back to normal I wouldn't be lying here alone. I wouldn't have spent last night alone either, and my hotel room wouldn't feel like the loneliest place in the world.

"Bill Kaulitz!" I heard a woman's voice yell. I cringed at the shrillness and looked up.

I saw a bleach blonde girl standing at the foot of my bed, I jumped up and scooted to the wall.

"Look, I don't know who you are or what you want but-"

She squealed loudly and jumped onto the bed with me. She wrapped her arms around my bare flesh and held me in a vice grip tight hug.

"I fucking love you, you're amazing!" She began snapping pictures and speaking 100 words a minute. I didn't wanna bother calling security so I just let her carry on, smiled for her photos and sat there basking in her affection.

"Are you really a virgin?" She oddly asked glancing at me between snaps.

"What?"

"Well I heard in a forum thread that you've never had sex," She said putting her camera down, "Is it true?"

I looked down and sighed, "Well, Umm, yeah." I don't know why I lied, I just did.

She squealed again, "So that red headed girl isn't your girlfriend?"

I shook my head.

"Oh my god! Bill...can I be your first?"She asked excitedly.

"I dunno, I'm kinda waiting for true love ya know?"

"Bill, trust me. No one loves you more than I do." She said sounding like it were true. She inched closer so that our lips were practically touching.

"Have you ever seen a girl naked before Bill?"

I shook my head, "No,"

She began unbuttoning her pink blouse, I looked down and watched as more and more ivory skin was being exposed. Soon nothing was left but her bra. She smiled and removed that too. Her skin was smooth and free from any flaws, I felt all the blood in my body rush downwards as I scanned her body.

She looked over at me and smiled nervously, "Do you have condoms?"

[Mina]

"You really think Bill's gonna come?" I asked Tom as we walked down to his room.

"Yeah, I think he's had enough by now." He said scratching his head, "Are you gonna try to get with him?" He asked.

"I dunno," I said pulling my hair back into a bun.

"You should,"He said pulling his loose blonde dreads back only to let them fall back down against his face, "I think the sexual tension is almost unbearable."

"What?"

"You can't see it, but I can. I see the way he looks at you when you're around, and when you're not...you're all he talks about."

"Really?" I asked looking down at the floor.

"Yeah, he really misses you."

I smiled and grabbed Tom's hand. Pulling him along, I rushed to Bill's suite. When we reached Bill's door I felt my heart beat quicken as Tom swiped the keycard.

Tom and I walked inside shocked at the sight before us. Bill having sex with some girl, well it was really like some girl having sex with him.He was lying on the bed with his hands placed on his hips.

"Close the fucking door!" He said throwing a pillow at Tom. I peeked from behind him and Bill sat up nearly knocking the poor girl over the edge of the bed. Then he stood up and actually dropped her.

"Shit." He said wrapping himself in a blanket, then helping her up, "Sorry,"

"Come on Tom, let's let Bill finish up here." I said grabbing him by the shoulder and leading him out the door.

"Wait!" Bill called from the other side of the bed.

We closed the door and I began giggling, slightly at first, but then hysterically.

"What's your deal?" Tom asked sliding down the canary yellow wall.

"I don't know..." I said wiping a tear from my cheek.

"Well I'm glad your having a kick out of this, but I just saw mybbabh brother fucking a groupie that should have been mine,"

I laughed even harder at his comment.

[Bill]

"I'm so sorry," I said grabbing the girls hand and helped her up.

"It's okay, I'm okay." She said with a smile.

She leaned closer and kissed my cheek, "Thanks for letting me be your first." She whispered as she started to gather her clothes.

When she left I walked outside to see Tom and Mina sitting outside my room. I looked down at her and she smiled at me,

"Wanna have breakfast in Tom's room, we're having Belgium Waffles." She said in a sing song voice.

"sure..." I said expecting her to be angry or hurt.

"I'll meet you two in the room, I'm gonna get the G's." She said walking down the hall.

We walked to his room in pretty much silence.

"She's not mad Bill," Tom assured me.

"Yes she is, I feel it..." I said sitting cross-legged on his bed.

"Bill you're being over dramatic, she's cool with it."

"Well I'm not," I said falling back onto a pillow, "I feel so guilty about it..."

"It was a groupie, you're supposed to fuck them."

"But Tomi I feel bad, I mean I l-"

"I've got waffles!" Mina said walking in with a cart to find waffles,Georg and Gustav, both looked like they just woke up.

They awkwardly sat down on the bed staring at me. I knew she told them something. I knew she was mad!

"I made sure to get blueberry syrup for Bill, " She said passing it to me with a big grin.

"Thanks," I said taking it and pouring it over the mountain of waffles on my plate.

"So what are we doing today?" Tom asked everyone.

"Well we don't have anything planned, so whatever you guys want." Gustav said with a mouthful of waffle.

"Well I'm going clubbing tonight," Mina said smearing strawberry jam on one of the waffles.

"You can't," Georg said ripping his waffle into ragged pieces to devour.

"Why not?" She asked cutting her stack into tiny bite sized pieces that we should have been playing with.

"Because you've been seen with Tom too many times." Gustav answered.

"Ugh, I knew a friendship with you would have a downside," She said pointing a fork of dripping waffles at him.

"So what do we do tonight?" I asked stuffing a waffle in my mouth.

"Well since I'm legal," Georg said proudly,"I'm going to a strip club,"

"Better Idea," Tom butt in, "Strippers in the hotel room. "

"I don't wanna do that," I said swirling my fork in the syrup.

"Me neither." Mina said stabbing her waffles making a loud cling.

"Well then the two of you better make plans," Tom said with a grin.

She looked at me and smiled, "I guess we should."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
[Mina]

"I can't believe they really went ahead and got those strippers." I said pressing my ear against the wall.

"Really? You can't believe those three would rather see naked girls than hang out with us" Bill said gathering his clothes on the bed.

"Well maybe the G's, but not Tom," I said resting against the wall.

I looked over and saw Bill trying to decide what he would wear for the night. He picked up his black and white leather jacket and those jeans with like a hundred rips in the front.

"Where are you off to?"

He shrugged, "Maybe just out to a bar, or somewhere to pick up girls."

"That sounds like more of a Tom thing," I said getting up and walking over to him, "Besides aren't you still with what's her name?" I said sitting on the bed.

"Yes sadly, but she didn't wanna come with me, so I don't have another choice?"

I traced the pattern of the bedspread and looked down, "She's not much of a girlfriend,"

"She's great, I mean we have sex all the time."

"Sex? Bill, I know you. Sex isn't all you want."

"So now you know what I want better than I do?" He asked dropping the jacket on bed.

"Well...yeah," I said standing again.

"Oh, well then," He said sitting on the bed, "enlighten me,"

"Well," I said nervously, "You need a girl who's more than just a sex toy, you need a girl who knows you inside and out, someone who you can look at even when she looks like shit and still think she's the most beautiful girl in the world.You need a girl who looks at you and feels so lucky that she's yours because...well because you're Bill and you're amazing."

[Bill]

I looked up at her as she looked down at the carpet.Every word she said was true, and Kristen was none of that.

She walked over and sat next to me, "Bill..."

She moved closer and tilted her head, I was so nervous, I wanted to kiss her, but I got an unwanted visitor,

"Bill you have to see the girl," A drunk Tom said walking into my room.

I glared at him, " Get out!"

"Fine, sit here bored see if I care." And he slammed the door leaving Mina and I alone again.

"So where were we?"

She kissed me on the cheek and her lips brushed against me, "I'm the luckiest girl in the world." She whispered to me. I felt her smile against my face and she kissed me again.

I pulled her into a deep embrace and never wanted to let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Took a long time lol I think I should do writing class