Sequel: Madness
Status: Complete

Crimson X

Meet Shar Channing. The newest psychologist at Sharp's Akrham Asylum. Strange ordered her to become the psychologist of Arkham's patient Edward Nigma, A.K.A The Riddler. Strange gets onto her for her unconventional ways of treating her patients. After this confrontation with Strange Shar sees something she shouldn't. It drives her to become known as Crimson X. She struggles to know whether she's a vigilante or just another criminal. All she knows is that she needs to find the answers and stop the corruptness in the asylum. Will Mister Edward Nigma distract her or will she join forces with the Dark Knight?
  1. Chapter 1: The Beginning
    Shar Channing starts mentoring Edward Nygma. She also finds her drive that will turn her into Crimson X.
  2. Chapter 2: Medications
    Shar finds out what's wrong with Mister Nigma and meets three new characters; Aaron Cash, Mad Hatter and Doctor Young. Her creation, Crimson X, is also starting to consume her.
  3. Chapter 3: Bugged
    Riddler has been out of his cell more than Shar thinks. He's even been in her office. Crimson X is making gossip and ends up meeting Bane. Meanwhile, Two-Face and Joker escape.
  4. Chapter 4: As Mad as a Hatter
    Shar is attacked and she sees that the Joker is in the asylum again, but not as an inmate. Something happens to Edward Nigma that could very well kill him.
  5. Chapter 5: Dog Kisses
    Edwar Nigma is in the Medical Facility and Shar meets one of her old, more fuzzy friends.
  6. Chapter 6: Cane
    The Riddler escapes Arkham and may be a threat to Shar's family.
  7. Chapter 7: Deep With the Sharks
    Fear Toxin. It reveals a person's most inner thoughts and weaknesses. Will Shar be able to survive it with her sanity?
  8. Chapter 8: Complementary
    Riddle me this! What color is complementary with crimson? Who wears this complementary color? That's right, the romance begins~!
  9. Chapter 9: Escape
    Crimson X escapes form The Riddler and goes to the asylum where Joker's in control.
  10. Chapter 10: Little Birdy
    Someone is in her apartment. Who is it? Why are they there? Shar has some things to tell Gordon.
  11. Chapter 11: Fire
    It's been a few days since Joker took over the asylum and the psychiatrists are coming back to mentor the patients. However, this will be Shar's last day. How will she handle not being able to see her patients as Shar Channing anymore?
  12. Chapter 12: Quincy Sharp
    Everything's adding up to the building of Arkham City. What does Ra's al Ghul have to do with any of it? What is Strange doing to Sharp?
  13. Chapter 13: Back From The Dead
    A person who was assumed dead is back and in a bloody mess in Shar's apartment. Though, they're not alone.
  14. Chapter 14: Helpful Rogue
    Shar Channing is captured and put in Arkham City. She needs a change of clothes before she can do anything, though.
  15. Chapter 15: Just Keep Walking
    Someone is trying to kill Shar. She needs to find Edward, now!
  16. Chapter 16: Exhaustion
    Protocol 10 will now commence.
  17. Chapter 17: Cold Calling Serial Killer
    Ring, ring! Mister Zsasz isn't available, can you find his phone?
  18. Chapter 18: Cold
    Riddle me this! It doesn't have a taste and yet it is sweet. It is where I will retreat. Where am I?
  19. Chapter 19: Warden
    Shar Channing is running for Warden of Arkham Asylum. Will she get it?
  20. Chapter 20: Red Tape
    Arkham Asylum is re-opened and ready for business...Things are adding up to a horrific event.
  21. Chapter 21: Azrael
    The prophecy is coming true. From the ashes the fire will rage and Gotham will burn.
  22. Chapter 22: Nightmare
    Just after Shar Channing warns Batman she goes off to find any rogues that are still out on the streets of Gotham. Things go badly.
  23. Chapter 23: The Pits
    Shar has an escape plan, but will she get out okay?
  24. Chapter 24: Missing
    Bruce Wayne is in trouble. Hush and Clayface have something planned, but what?
  25. Chapter 25: Fear
    Crane's fear toxin has been released. Gotham is destroying itself.
  26. Chapter 26: Fin
    The end of the Arkham story is here. Will Batman succeed in curing everyone of their fears?