Status: I have been editting but I'm not completely good at it so if you find any mistakes, please point them out, thank you :)

Station De Coeur

Chapter Three 2

As I made my way towards my room, I stopped in front of the mirror. I looked like death and Elliot was going to see me like this. If I had the energy to panic or care for my appearance, I would have done something about it but instead I slumped against the wall and stared at myself.

The door opened and I could hear Rhea’s chirpy voice.

“Max, darling!” she called and then appeared around the corner. “MAX!”

She ran to me as Elliot had down and I didn’t even look at them. I felt a hand gently turn my face and my eyes finally rested on Elliot’s bright brown eyes. I smiled faintly.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I’m ok, just the flu.” I said with a bigger smile and tapped his hand with my own.

I struggled to get up and had Elliot and Rhea fuss over me but I pushed them away. I was fine; I’ll be as good as new in a few days. I made my way into my bed room and sat down in the darkness of my room on top of my quiltless bed.

“I’m still going to the Show tomorrow, and I don’t want you both to complain and just accept it, ok?”

Rhea nodded violently; Elliot rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

“Rhea won’t be able to care for you though,” He said with a smile.

“I know. But would you come with me, Elliot?” I asked feeling like a child asking their mum to come with them into the dentists.

“Of course, Maxxi.” He smiled as he walked over to me, pushing back my fringe from my face.

“Ok, this place is a bomb site,” Rhea complained. “Doesn’t Arabelle tidy?”

“She’s been too busy with her boyfriend. She’s been staying at his for the past few days… so I’ve been here alone.”

I rubbed my cold arms; Elliot sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

“Ok, Max you take a bath because you smell of vomit and me and Elliot will tidy the apartment, ok?” said Rhea, with a smile on her face.

Rhea suddenly left and there was silence for a moment… and then there was a crash of pans as she searched for the bin bags. I could hear her mumble ‘found you, you little fucker’. I chuckled quietly and then looked up at Elliot. He looked tired.

“You ok, too?” I asked.

He slowly stood up and tucked his hands into his pockets. “Yeah, just been busy.” He laughed and put his arms up to stretch. “Want me to run your bath for you?”

“Please,” I smiled.

I went to stand up but my legs felt too weak to support my weight and I felt myself fall. I felt Elliot’s arms grab a hold of me.

“I’m afraid you’ll end up drowning. Are you sure you still want this bath?” He asked.

I nodded a yes.

He lifted me up into his arms and I smiled into his neck. “I can walk.”

“Right… of course you can,” he said, drawing out his words.

He sat me down on top of the closed toilet and I sat like a watchful owl as he turned on the taps. My eyes stared sorely at the water.

“So, how’s the move going? Settled in yet?” I asked, quietly.

“It’s going good. I got word from the parents that they weren’t very happy, mind you,” He sighed, sitting down beside the bath, his legs crossed.

“Why move to London?”

“I needed a new scenery and my parents were depressing me. Also I can talk to you easier.” He smiled.

“Didn’t think you were so eager to talk to me,” I laughed quietly.

He lowered his hand into the water and waved over the surface for a moment. “Of course. I like you.”

My eyes narrowed on him; what did he mean by that?

The water had finally filled the bathroom and I could feel the warmth brush across my filthy skin and the bubbles looked irresistible to make a Mohican out of them. I got up from my perch and was about to sit in the bath with clothes on.

“Woah- what are doing?” Elliot asked, leaning forwards to look at my smiling face.

“Can’t be bothered to get undressed- got no energy.”

“No, darling, you need to get out your clothes,” he laughed but it was hesitant.

“Fine,”

I quickly got into the bath and sat down, grinning like a cheeky child. “Joking.” I laughed.

“You’re such a minx,” He laughed flicking water up at me.

“Gahh! What you doing?”

“Take your clothes off and I’ll put them in for the wash.”

I guess he was waiting for me to complain but I began to pull off my top, exposing my bare breast but they were hidden under the bubbles; I dropped the black tank top onto the floor and it made a creepy noise of wet fabric hitting a surface- you know what I mean. The warm water against my skin felt so heavenly and I childishly created little wave with my arms.
I looked up at Elliot and saw that he was staring straight past me at the wall with wide eyes. I would have forced him out if I wasn’t ill but fortunately I was and my mind wasn’t thinking properly. Were my breasts scary looking for him to stare straight past?

“Sorry,” I mumbled.

He chuckled and put his hand over his eyes. “It’s cool. Just saw my first boobs,” he laughed.

“You’re kidding me right?”

He put down his hand and winked at me. “Of course.”

I shook my head with a smile and began to pull of my underwear and shorts. I dropped them onto the floor and Elliot blindly picked it all up. He finally opened his eyes and I giggled, covering myself with bubbles.

“Max, if you need help, just gives a shout,” he said as he left the bathroom.

“Alright!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have admittedly sat in a bath with my clothes on once whilst feeling ill xD
Please comment. Subscribe. Recommend :)