I'm in the Feudal Era!

I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 2

I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! (Sesshomaru Love Story)
Chapter 2

As we fell I was expecting to land quite hard on the ground. When the crash did not come right away I opened my eyes slightly to see a light purple glow surrounding us. The light quickly faded and we landed gently at the bottom of the well. I looked at Kagome to see her staring at me with wide eyes. I then screamed "What the HELL were you thinking! Jumping down a well is not the best way to entertain your self! You could have been seriously hurt!" I finished, panting slightly from all of my yelling. She was about to say something but I cut her off. “We need to find a way out of here. I don’t know about you, but I want to get home." I looked around and saw a bunch of vines. ‘That’s strange; I didn’t see any vines before.’ I thought to myself. I shrugged it off and started to climb the vines.

It took some effort but Kagome and I, and her huge bulging backpack, made it out of the well. I looked around expecting to see the shrine but was totally astounded when I saw nothing but forest and the night sky. I was gaping like a fish out of water at the sight. I slowly turned toward Kagome pointing in some general direction and said "Uh . . . uh..Mmm." I tried forming words but my brain didn’t seem to be in control of my voice right at the moment. Kagome smiled slightly at me and told me to sit down. I complied with her request and sat down on the grass with my back against the side of the well.

Kagome looked at me calmly giving me the impression that this has happened before. And guess what. I was right again. She then started to speak to me. "Amaya I know this may be a little hard to believe but that well is magical." ‘Well no shit Sherlock.’ I said to myself. Kagome continued. "That well is a portal between our time and the Feudal Era." ‘That means we went back in time about 500 years.’ I thought. I was staring at her with wide unbelieving eyes when a man dressed in a red kimono called out to Kagome. She ran to him and they started to whisper things to each other. I had a funny feeling it was me they were talking about. When I took a closer look at the man through the darkness, I found him to be slightly older looking then us. Maybe 17 years old. It was strange because he had sliver hair, and if my eyes didn’t deceive me dog ears right on top of his head. They seemed to twitch every now and then. He seemed to be getting agitated. Kagome and this guy were screaming at each other now which slightly shocked me. I have always thought of Kagome as a quiet individual. The next thing I know she yells, "Inuyasha! SIT BOY!" and the beads around his neck glowed and pulled him to the ground. I thought this was hilarious and started laughing my ass off. When the boy, Inuyasha, dug his face out of the ground he glared at me and growled. Yes growled. I looked at him with wide eyes as he started to get up and slowly and menacingly stalked towards me.
"Oh shit." I whispered as I took off at a run with Inuyasha right behind me. We didn’t get far when Kagome yelled the sit command again and Inuyasha took another head dive into the ground. I once again busted out laughing. You would think I would learn from the first time, but oh no, not me. He growled again but just as he was about to come closer I heard a male voice yell out, "Inuyasha stop!" I looked up to see another boy about my age wearing what looked like old monk robes. Beside him was a woman, again around our age, wearing a black and pink fighting outfit with a huge ass boomerang thing on her back. On her shoulder was an adorable kitten. She had black and tan fur, then behind the woman’s leg there was a little fox that was walking on two legs instead of four. By this time I was very confused.

The man in the purple monk robes slowly walked up to me. I looked at him warily. He bent down to my level, because I was again sitting on the ground, and took my hands into his. "I’m very sorry for Inuyasha, he can be very temperamental at times." he said with a smile. I slightly smiled back. He continued and introduced himself. "My name is Miroku the monk." ‘So I was right about the robes then.’ I thought silently to myself. "That lovely young lady over there is Songo, she is a demon slayer." he explained. I just nodded. "That little cat on her shoulder is called Kirara. And finally the little shy fox boy is named Shippo." Miroku said all of this with a smile.

"Hi my name is Amaya." I said weakly. "What a beautiful name!" exclaimed Miroku. I just laughed a bit. Suddenly I yawned. "Well we better get back to the village and get some sleep." Miroku said. Everyone agreed while I just sat there feeling kind of out of place. I didn’t want to intrude on them. So I asked "Are you sure it is okay for me to stay here with you?" They all looked at me like I had just grown three heads. Well except for Inuyasha who looked indifferent. ‘Bastard.’ I thought.

"Of course it’s okay!" said Kagome. "We wouldn’t let you stay out here all night now would we?" It wasn’t a question she was asking, it was a fact she was stating. "Well come on we need to get to the village before it gets to late!" exclaimed Kagome. She grabbed my hand and started to run towards what I thought was the village. Once again it turns out I was right. Boy ain’t I smart. But first we had to go through a tad bit of forest. As we rushed through it I saw a really big tree that looked exactly like the one in Kagome’s yard back in our time. I just shrugged it off and concentrated on not tripping. We finally made it out and there was a modest looking village down in this little valley. It didn’t look like much. We went into the village and came upon a hut. Kagome knocked on the frame of the door way. There was no door just a cloth covering the opening where the door should be. Kagome called out to someone inside. This ancient looking woman pushed aside the cloth. She smiled when she saw Kagome. When she looked at me though a frown appeared on her face. ‘Well thanks a lot.’ I thought. She beckoned us inside and all of us went in. The woman who I found out later was a priestess called Kaede. She started to ask Kagome what was going on. So Kagome told her everything. From what happened right before we fell into the well up until we came into the village. She nodded in understanding. She then said, "You will have to send her back somehow tomorrow. It is only right." Kagome nodded and though I was a little ticked off that they were making decisions without me, I had to agree that I wanted to go home. I just wanted to write this whole thing off as a crazy ass dream.
Kaede let us use her house to sleep in for the night. I slept on a straw mat with a thin blanket covering me. It wasn’t glamorous but I was okay with it. It was better then sleeping on the hard ground. ‘Although,’ I thought, ‘it is a nice night out. There is no need to stay inside.’ So making sure everyone was asleep I grabbed my blanket and headed for the door. It was kind of hard considering the place is so small and there were a lot of people in there. I made it to the door without making a lot of noise and pushed aside the cloth to feel a nice cool breeze. I sighed happily as I went to a tree right outside of the hut and sat down with my back up against the tree trunk.
I wrapped my blanket tightly around me and looked up to the sky. "Wow!" I said surprised. The sky was beautiful. You could see the stars shining so brightly. I could never see the stars so clearly from my apartment. It was because of all the smog from the city. I just sat there idly looking at the stars for about an hour. I wasn’t thinking much of anything when I felt my eyes start to drop. I yawned and closed my eyes. I squirmed around until I got into a more comfortable position and slowly fell asleep. The last thing I thought of was of how nice this place was. I didn’t know that tomorrow was going to change my opinion of everything. I also didn’t know that Inuyasha was sleeping directly over me. He had watched me for awhile before falling asleep himself.