I'm in the Feudal Era!

Amaya Hurano is the type of girl that likes to be left alone. One day her teacher askes her to take Kagome's homework to her house, she had been absent because of an illness. Amaya unwillingly does so. When she gets to Kagome's house she begins an adventure that she never wanted to have.
  1. I'm in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 1
    Amaya goes to Kagome's house to drop off some missed homework and so begins her adventure.
  2. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 2
    Amaya and Kagome arrive in the Feudal Era. Amaya meets Kagome's friends from this time and though she likes the place she really want's so go home.
  3. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 3
    After spending a night in Kaede's hut, Kagome and the other's decide that it is time to send Amaya back to her own time.
  4. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 4
    Amaya is lost in the woods after Kagome and the others went to look for a jewel shard. While in the woods Amaya finds a sword and also finds herslelf in a huge mess.
  5. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 5
    Amaya and Rin are temporarily rescued by Jaken. But things turn for the worst when Amaya can no longer fight.
  6. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 6
    Inuyasha and Kagome arrive just in time to save Amaya from being killed by Shesshomaru. Miroku and the others leave Inuyasha and Sesshomaru to fight while taking a battered and bruised Amaya to Kaede .
  7. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 7
    Amaya awakes to find herslef in Kaede's hut recovering from her wounds. Kagome and the others decide that it is time for Amaya to learn about the past.
  8. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 8
    Amaya is left alone while the rest of the group goes and searches for jewel shards. To occupy her time she goes to the well and has another run in with Rin.
  9. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 9
    While waiting for Kagome and the others to come back Amaya fully heals and practices with her sword.
  10. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 10
    After a short break the whole group sets out to continue their adventure. Amaya is struggling with the fact that the group might not see her as a friend.
  11. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 11
    The fight at the inn is over and the gang continues on their journey. Amaya and Inuyasha begin to have a feeling of unease.
  12. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 12
    The dream really unnerves Amaya. She decides to ask Kagome for a favor before continuing their journey up the mountain.
  13. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 13
    Lord Sesshomaru appears and helps with fighting against Naraku. Amaya is forced to make a quick decision and makes the ultimite sacrifice.
  14. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 14
    Amaya survives the fall and awakens in a strange hut to find herself in another situation.
  15. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 15
    After leaving Daisuke's place Amaya is traveling down the moutain and remembers some words of advice.
  16. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 16
    Amaya travels with Lord Sesshomaru and his group for a day and then learns a troubling fact about her original body.
  17. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 17
    After an exciting day of traveling Amaya finally gets some good news from Daisuke.
  18. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 18
    The fourth day of Amaya's journey with Lord Sesshomaru begins. Amaya also begins to have an inkling that things will not go so well.
  19. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 19
    Daisuke has one last talk with Amaya before she goes after Naraku. Inuyasha and the gang are surprised by a friendly face.
  20. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 20
    Amaya follows Inuyasha and the others to where Naraku is hiding. She then prepares for her confrontation with Aya.
  21. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Ch. 21
    Amaya and Aya have one last battle.
  22. I’m in the FEUDAL ERA! Epilogue
    The last chapter in Amaya's adventure.