Status: This is a draft i am currently rewriting because it is super badly written. I'm talking seventh grader written. but if you enjoy, great, glad to hear it :)

Gloom DRAFT (Cringey 7th grade story)

Chapter 1, A friend

I cant stand it.
A week has past, and i cant quit thinking of him.
That person, that odd,mysterious,creeper of a person.

If he didn't Interrupt me in the first place, I wouldn't have this problem.Yet i cant help but have this feeling and urge to thank him...

Xera why you so stupid?!

After he left me in the forest that night, I was stunned. I didn't know what to think. I just stayed there, crouched, wondering if he would return.

He did not.

The night grew older and colder. I fell asleep there on the soil dampened by my wet clothes. Its almost as if this all didn't happen. I never tried to commit suicide, no man saved me, none of it happened.
But it did. It simply felt like that after I fell asleep. But when i awoken the wind howling through my dark hair, I could've swear i saw wolf like eyes glaring at me beadily beyond the shadows of the forest. And a growling sound coming from it.

Me, frightened and shivering from the cold. Beginning to stand, glared back at those eyes bravely.
As the wind howled and shrieked, Its like In my mind that boys voice replayed saying those words again.

“I’d go home if i were you...Leave the forest...be safe.”

I walked backwards slowly from the eyes. But then I heard a wolves cry and the eyes left me alone as i listened to those words, and left the forest.But was that wolf? I never saw it fully but...you know what it was probably a wolf.

Ive been thinking of going back. But he warned me not to...But it feels almost like a dare when you think of it. What to do...
When i came back home that night nothing changed. My older brother Alex is still gone on vacation, Dad is dead, and mom, I don't know where she went anyway. My family is pretty...separated.

The next day i actually bothered to get out of bed and go to school. Nothings changed there either. The teacher still rants and nags me about how slow i am in education. And those girly stuck-up populars still make fun of me, calling me the freak, you know, that stuff.
But....there was one thing very interesting that happened today when i went to school...

While I was...trying to study, someone actually came and talked to me.
It was a tall boy with blond yet white hair, and silver eyes, guess he wears contacts. But it was sort of dark around his eyes, more under though Like he barely gets any sleep. He seemed to notice i was alone alot. He began to speak with his charming light voice. Light like wind-chimes light! And he seemed to have a small english accent.

“Hello.” He said with his light voice

I looked up at those shiny eyes looking down at me. I didn't know much what to say.

“Your a quiet one. Is that why your all alone?”
He began to smile sweet-fully, sorta like a kid. Though his words felt like they pierced my throat from talking.

“Um...well...maybe.I wouldn't know anyway...” I said sort of crushed. He seemed to have noticed quite easily that i took that the wrong way.

“Oh don't take that the wrong way! I love quiet people!”

I paused, a little confused. “You...do?”

His eyes looked to the side. He began to have a smirk like he was trying not to grin.

“oh yes...quiet doesn't attract attention see, it can be quite the advantage.” he looked back at me and had another childish smile. “Plus, people like you are hard to find! Y’know?” He added.

I was still a little confused. But i looked again at his smile, so childish and innocent looking, yet so cute...

“Either way i’m like that too! I think you and I have a lot in common!...um...whats your name??”

His eyes were so sparkly and wide i sort of got off track like i was hypnotized. But i came back to earth.

“Oh sorry...um...my name is Xera!”
I said excite-fully with my shy smile.

He giggled lightly yet a small mix of sinister.
Interesting giggle...

He reached out his hand to me for a shake.

“Well i’m Ix! nice to meet you Xera!”

I brought my hand to his but he easily noticed my wrist unlike anybody else ever would. He noticed the knife-scars and starred at them with wide eyes beading at them. I moved my arm away with haste and embarrassment and rolled my sleeve lower but he was still staring at them with his tongue sticking out slightly squeezed by his lips. He began to speak without keeping his eyes off it.

“Your wrist...did you...” He paused and turned his head at me. “Did you do that yourself?”

I looked down clenching my hand on my sleeve.

“I...don’t know what your talking about...”
I stood up, grabbed my math books and began to walk away. He followed me.

“You're emotionally disturbed.” He said staring at me with his wide crystal like eyes.

“Whats got you to think that?” I said ferociously.

“Well, i don't think i know...”

I stopped and turned at him.

“What?” I asked, confused again.

He froze for a moment.

“I, well i study in psychology...I can easily tell what people are feeling or what type of person they are just by looking at their movements and reactions....its pretty easy.”

A sweet-full concerned look appeared on his face.

“I could help you...”

I turned back and kept walking, yet i felt a very cold feeling to my heart, a very cold chill. Like something was judging me just now.

“I’ll have to think about it....”

“Alright. Later Xera!” He began to walk away somewhat disappointed.

Thats when I froze. WHAT?! That was the first person here at school that actually took time to talk to me and i just threw him away?!

I turned back with haste.

“Ix wait!” I yelled.

He turned back around as i ran to him.

“I’m sorry I...I was a little...I didn't know what to say...um yeah i’m emotionally disturbed its true but...um...i’m a nice person (i think) But if you could help me...would you wanna...i don't know...hang out today?!”

Oh geez...why was i such a dork just now...

He paused surprisingly but brought a smile. The sort of smile you have when you conquered something or did something good.

“Yea sure!”

We ended up walking home from school together. A while after we started to walk he kept looking behind us.

“Whats wrong Ix?” I asked.

“N...nothing much...Its just...i think someone is following us...” he said quietly and worried like.

We both turned to see a guy as tall as Ix but in a hoodie so we couldn't see his face and turned back to think.

“Well if he is following us....I just want to know who he’s following...” Ix said with a curious tone.

“Ix is there any chance he would be following you? There is absolutely no reasons why somebody would be following me.” I said.

“Yes there is.” He said. I paused.

“What? Why would someone follow me?”

He looked up with his hand on his chin, thinking of reasons.

“Well, you're a girl, thats one of them.”

Oh awkward Ix.

“Girls can follow guys too you know!!!” I whispered like i was yelling.

“Oh yea, But i mean Xera your a “special” girl. But I wouldn't be surprised if i were the one to be followed though...”

“What? You would be followed?” I asked.

“Well, i’ve been followed before, but whoever followed me...well, they stopped very quickly. Thats what I know.”

We arrived at my house and i invited him inside. we hanged out until he had to go at seven. He’s pretty nice. He could easily tell my emotions of every second, which is, I must say, Amazing.

He talked to me about how i have these disturbances and well, he found out exactly what i felt. Eventually it made me cry when he made me talk about dad being gone, but he hugged me to make it better.

That hug almost felt familiar..could he have been the....no...that cant be, his body temperature seemed way, way, colder....

Either way we didn't see our mysterious follower anymore, i guess we got paranoid. But i cant wait to see Ix again.

He’s so sweet, caring...
sinister and deceiving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave a comment of what you think of the book so far or whatever comes to mind about it!Could always use some motivation to keep it going! And Its always great to hear from readers! Or at least know you have some right? :D