Angels With Even Filthier Souls

By Second Heartbeat and pOiSoN_GiRl

Based on Fall Out Boy's 'A Little Less 16 Candles'

Characters:

Rayne - 23 - 5ft 6 - Pale skin - recently turned into a vampire.

Hair: Short/medium length natural black hair with white/blonde streaks, spikey and layered.

Eyes: Bright blue eyes surrounded by black eyeliner and smokey black eyeshadow.

Clothes: Skinny jeans. Wears long fitted white tops with black and grey designs on them (usually broken hearts) and black and white Converse All Stars . Sometimes wears a black and white arab scarf. Wears two black studded belts.

Piercing/ tattoos: Star on the left wrist. Three piercings in each ear a mixture of dangly silver crosses and black round studs with white skulls on. A black lip ring on the left side.
Personality: outgoing and funny can be depressed at times.

Dating: Patrick Stump

Pandora - 120 - 5ft 6 - Pale skin - was turned when she was 21 99yrs ago.

Hair: Long, straight and layered jet black hair with blonde streaks.

Eyes: Bright green eyes surrounded by black eyeliner.

Clothes: White top hat with a red ribbon tied around it. Red corset and a long black skirt with black fishnets and red and black high heels. Black and white parasol, black tie and red and black bracelets.

Piercing/ tattoos: Three piercings in each ear a mix of black studs and long dangly black earrings. Tattoo of a circle of thorns and roses on her right ankle and a rose on her left wrist.

Personality: evil...

Dating: William Beckett

Other Characters:

Patrick Stump
Pete Wentz
Joe Trohman
Andy Hurley
William Beckett
Michael Carden
Adam T. Siska
Andy Mrotek
Michael Guy Chislett
Brendon Urie
Ryan Ross
Jon Walker
Spencer Smith
Travis McCoy
Disashi Lumumba-Kasongo
Eric Roberts
Matt McGinley