He Made Everything Better

First day done and dusted

Alex's POV
"Alex! Alexxxxx" I woke up to someone yelling my name. I grunted and opened my eyes, I looked down to find her, asleep on my chest, she looked so cute. Yes she had sex hair but damn she rocked it. I gently lifted her head and slid out from underneath her, she stirred slightly before curling in a ball and falling back into her dreams. 
I stood up, threw on my clothes and walked towards the noise at the front of the bus, to find everyone sat there. 
" Dude, you need to go sound check with us" Rian explained, I rubbed my eyes and nodded before following them outside.

Beth woke up to an empty bed and began to panic, she jumped out of bed. Realising she was still naked she grabbed clothes and quickly threw them on before heading off the bus in search for Alex or the boys. 
She walked into the main area of the venue where the stage was just as Alex and the rest were performing their last sound check song 'remembering Sunday' Beth stood there and once they'd finished she ran over and jumped on the stage and into Alex's arms. 
" we'll talk later " she whispered in his ear as they hugged. Alex pulled back grinning at her before smashing his lips onto hers in a passionate kiss. They both instantly broke apart when Zack coughed loudly. " can we keep his face attached to his body please " Rian said before joining Zack, they both walked off stage laughing and Beth just hugged Alex tighter.
***
That night everyone was sat in the front of the bus watching chucky, jack and Alex's choice. Beth hated horror films always had but she never told any of the boys. ' I'll just distract myself then they won't know' that's what she thought.
Beth had her head in Alex's chest muttering to herself " no don't, don't go in there", everyone jumped except Beth she just screamed and began to cry. Everyone looked at Alex, he just shrugged and began to comfort the girl in his arms. 
Beth fell asleep to the feel of Alex rubbing soothing circles in the small of her back. Zack let out a small aww when he saw her, Alex let out a light lay before scooping her up and placing her back into their bunk, Alex joined the guys back in the lounge where they had begun play beer pong. 

After half an hour everyone but Matt was drunk and falling about the bus. 
" I'm gunna... Ims gunna turns isnn " Alex slurred before stumbling into the bunks. He crawled in next to Beth, waking her up as he did so.
" heya baby" he slurred to her once he realised she was awake, he began leaning to kiss her but she pushed him away, Beth crawled over him, she kissed his cheek before taking off into the back lounge.
She curled up into a ball on the sofa and fell into a deep sleep.
Alex crawled out of his bunk and into jacks where they both cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so guys finally finished for the holidays, sorry I haven't updated sooner got serious writers block but it's all okay now and if anyof you are wondering the version of beer pong I know about is this: each person takes turns throwing a ping pong ball into a plastic cup and each time you miss you have to down a glass of beer. Simple :) haha hope you liked the chapter, PLEASE COMMENT I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE OR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!! THANKS TO ALL THE READERS XXXXXX