He Made Everything Better

Eventful start to tour

Beth woke up and found herself in a bunk, she stretched out and accidentally hit someone, Alex let out a yelp and Beth began to laugh. Alex pulled her close and kissed her softly. 
Beth rolled over Alex and got out of their shared bunk before walking into the kitchen area and pouring a mug of coffee. 
She had just sat down, enjoying the peace and quiet when all of a sudden it was ruined by the arrival of the boys, they poured in and spread out over the front of the bus. 
Matt finally emerged before delivering the news that they would be arriving at their first venue. Everyone cheered and began grabbing breakfast, everyone was; fed, washed and dressed 10 minutes before arriving at the venue. Matt handed everyone their passes before letting them run free. 
As expected Jack got off the bus and began to run round the venue like a maniac. Alex sighed and joined him, leaving Beth to discover the place on her own. 
After about an hour of walking round the place she bumped into Vinny setting up the merch. " want any help?" Beth asked sweetly. Vinny nodded and Beth began to help him set up. It was soon done, Beth and Vinny grinned at there work as they looked at the merch stall. 
" here take this as a sort of... Thank you" Vinny said holding one of the All Time Low t-shirts towards her, it was that one that she had been eyeing up all the time. 
"oh thank you so much Vinny" she took the shirt in her hands and hugged him tightly.
Alex walked round the corner just in time to see Beth hugging him. 
Rage and jealousy built inside Alex, he didn't usually get jealous what the hell was happening to him?, he plastered on a fake smile to hide it and walked up to them just as they broke apart. 
"Alex look what Vinny gave me" Beth said holding the shirt up and grinning at Alex. 
" that's great love" he said trying to sound enthusiastic. However Beth saw right through it.
" we'll thanks again Vinny, I'm gunna take it back to the bus" she flashed him another smile before starting to walk off, Alex began following her so she slowed down for him. 

They were both on the bus together, just the two of them. Alex slumped down on one of the sofas, Beth threw her top on their bunk and walked back to join Alex. She crawled onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, he instinctively wrapped his arms around her waist protectively.  Beth sighed and looked deep into his brown eyes. " what's up babe?" she asked him softly. He just shook his head and didn't reply. " please talk to me babe" she said as she kissed his cheek gently. He sighed and just shrugged, " I guess... I just... I just got abit jealous" he said looking down in shame. 
Beth sighed and placed her finger under his chin, lifting it so he was looking at her, "there is nothing to be jealous of baby, I love you so much. Your my world". A grin spread across Alex's face, Beth began to giggle. He pushed her off him, she lay there on the couch and began to pout. Alex smirked before lifting her up in one swift motion before kissing her as he took her to the bunk. He laid her down and began kissing down her neck and back up it. Clothes were quickly removed. Beth lay under Alex completely naked,  with Alex on top of her balancing his weight so she didn't feel too much of it, he looked deep into her eyes "are you sure?" Beth bite her lip and thought for a moment, she nodded. She heard the ripping of a packet, she closed her eyes...

They both collapsed, panting Alex pulled the covers over their bodies. They just lay there cuddling as they're breath pattern returned to normal. Alex lay there, his arms around his girlfriend, her head pressed against his cheats, listening too his steady heartbeat. Her eyes slowly closed and she fell into a land of dreams. 
Alex gently tucked a lock of her hair behind her ears before closing his eyes and falling asleep with a grin plastered on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope you like the story so far comments on how to improve would be really appreciated xxxxx :) love every single one of you readers and every single one of you that has subscribed xxxxxx