He Made Everything Better

Strange places with strange people

The car ride was silent, but not that awkward silence is was that kind of comfy silence.
Alex parked the car and ushered for them to get out, Beth stood there taking the whole place in, This wasn't a club, Where on earth was she? "Urm Alex where are we?" she asked staring up at the strange building in front of her.
"you will see soon enough"he said walking towards her. He gave her a quick reassuring hug before taking her hand in his and leading her inside.

Once inside the place which looked to be a pub of some sort Alex sat Beth at a table before getting her a drink.
When he returned with the drinks she thanked him and he said "no problem I will see you in a second" and just like that Alex was gone. Beth sat at that table alone. Waiting.
She finished her drink and went to grab another.
"one bud please" she said to the bartender. Beth paid and turned and headed back to the table.

Suddenly people started piling into the place, people that look between the ages of 16 to 22 surrounded to stage at the front, it wasn't long till a man walked out onto the stage, the screams and shouts from the audience was deafening. Beth was just about to get up and go look for Alex when a familiar figure ran on stage and gripped onto the mic. The others followed him on stage, Beth stared at the singer trying too see who it was, all she knew was she recognised him from somewhere.
Alex saw her and began to smile. Well more like grin. As soon as Alex smiled Beth realised and began to grin back giggling everyso often as she sat back and watched Alex sing and have some crazy guy on guitar jumping around behind him like a maniac.

Shortly after the show was over a man dressed fully in black approached Beth, at first she felt a little intimidated but once he said he was there to lead her back stage she began to smile.
The guy pushed open a door and Beth walked inside not really knowing what to expect. She look around the room too see a lot of strange faces, she instantly felt nervous, her palms quickly turned sweaty and she could feel the blush growing on her face. She was just about o turn around and leave when Alex ran in and enclosed her up in a sweaty hug. Beth just smiled and said " why hey there" Alex smiled back " hi too yo-" he was quickly interrupted by jack bouncing towards them whipping his hair about screaming the roof down. Alex just raised an eyebrow at him causing Beth to burst out laughing as Alex said" jack mate, what the fuck are you doing."
Beth and Alex realised they were still in the middle of their hug and well so had everyone else, they looked round and saw that all eyes were on them, they quickly pulled apart. Jack carried on jumping up and down, It was only when Alex shot him a putty full look that he stopped "whatttt.? I was just trying to impress Alex's lady friend" he said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Jack let his head fall and he went and sat on Rians lap, rian sighed and let his stay on it.
" oh Beth I forgot to introduce you to the guys, well the crazy one is jack he plays guitar, the guy he's sat on it Rian, he plays Drums and the guy half asleep over there is sack he plays bass" Alex explained pointing too them all. Each one waved at Beth and she waved back. "guys this is Beth" he said sitting down on the couch, Beth slowly followed Alex and sat down next too him, jack instantly jumped of Rians knee and squeezed in between Beth and Alex he grinned and all of them broke into conversation.
The rest of the night continued like that the conversations about anything and everything along side jack acting childish and crazy!

It was about 11 when they all returned to Alex's house where they yet cracked open more beers, Beth wasn't a good drinker but she didn't let that stop her, it wasn't long before she was completely out of her head and dancing on top of the kitchen table, Alex pulled her down and she began to grind against him to the music. The song finished and Beth turned too face Alex, they stood there just looking into one another's eyes for what seemed like forever, before they knew it each one was edging a little closer, until finally there lips met, they began kissing, everything suddenly became heated.
Alex's hands roamed up and down her sides, squeezing her ass as the kiss deepend, Beth's hands quickly made there way under his shirt slowly caressing the soft skin on his chest.

She pulled away and bit her lip looking into his dark brown eyes, she was completely lost, before either of them knew it they were upstairs in Alex's room clothes already discarded over the room, he lay her on the bed and began kissing up and down her neck.
Suddenly the door swung open "hey dude ha-... HOLY CRAP" and with that the door slammed and they both looked at each other still caught up in the shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh who caught them almost at it ;) hehe I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it took me a while to update been really caught up its my birthday today hehe XD so been busy will update soon though, comments are still really appreciated big mention to Sarahm97 thanks for the comment beautiful xxxx