He Made Everything Better

Bacon, egg and a little more kissing

Beth just stared at Alex in complete shock and embarrassment, Alex stared back but then after a while began to laugh.
"aren't you the slightest bit worried?" Beth said in utter disbelief as she quickly began to gather and put her clothes back on.
Once dressed Beth sat down on the bed and sighed, Alex sat down besides her and pulled her in tight to his chest. " it's gunna be fine babe don't worry" he said as he rubbed circles in the small of her back, Alex Kay back pulling Beth down with him and just like that they lay there together until they both fell asleep.

***

The next day Beth awoke, she could smell the familiar scent of Alex yet he was no where to be found, Beth looked around and decided to get up, she needed some pills too cure the immense hangover she had. She quickly threw on a pair of Alex's trackie bottoms and a baggy tee before heading downstairs. She could smell bacon, she began to grin as she made her way quietly to the kitchen.
She walked in to find Alex slaving over the hob cooking bacon and eggs, Beth snuck up behind him and gently snaked her arms around his torso and resting her head on his back.
Alex jumped in surprise and quickly turned round kissing her lips gently. "morning beautiful" he said smiling at her, Beth began to smile as a blush crept on her face, beautiful? Her? Really? "what's the matter?" he asked her. Beth was in her own little world until she was snapped back to reality by the voice of this guy. She just smiled and said " I'm fine just the way you called me beautiful was really sweet" she began pulling on the bottom of the t-shirt she was wearing. A grin grew on Alex's face and he turned too continue cooking, Beth walked over and plopped herself down on a chair.
Soon the food was done, "mmm looks great " Beth said grabbing her fork enthusiastically, Alex let out a chuckle, " nice outfit " he said before winking and tucking in to his food.

***

Later that day Beth was back home in her flat trying to relax but she couldn't focus, something was bugging her, so,etching was on her mind yet she still couldn't remember exactly what.
She was snapped out of her thoughts by her phone vibrating , she looked at it, it was a text.
From;ALEX:
Hey, thanks for coming last night, it was amazing, I really had fun I hope you did to, we really need to find out who walked in on us haha ;) xxx

That was it! All the memories from last night came rushing back to her, except for one thing. Who was it that saw them...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh thought I'd keep you hanging a little longer hehe, this chapter is just a filler, sorry it's not very long had ALOT to deal with today and yesterday haha so will try and get more action into the next chapter. Any comments would be appreciated xxxx