He Made Everything Better

We got what!

YES. YES. YES. That one simple word which would answer that all important question.
Both sat there staring at Alex as she tried to get her words out, finally she gave up and just pressed her lips too his, the kiss quickly became passionate and heated as Alex kissed her back.
They both sighed in happiness.
***
*1 month later*
Alex and Beth were happy together. Alexs band were doing well, everything seemed to be going just fine.
Beth and Alex were cuddled up inside watching films, the rain was pouring down outside.
Both were so caught up in the film that neither of them heard the door bell go. It was only when the person spoke that they snapped out of there trance and answered the door.
"oii get your arse up and open this fucking door otherwise I'm gunna freeze to death" someone shouted from outside. They both jumped and Beth stood up and answered a door.
Jack stood there soaking wet, his hair all suck to his head, he had that cheesy grin of his plastered on his face. He quickly gave Beth a wet and cold hug before running over and jumping on Alex. Beth just stood at the door shaking her head and laughing, by the time she came back to the sofa Jack and Alex were rolling about on the floor toy fighting.
After about 5 minutes Beth gave in and pulled out her last resort. The air horn. As you can probably tell this happens a lot. Beth blew the horn and both of the boys jumped backwards as Beth started laughing."Jack why are you here?" she asked him.
" oh right yeah, Urm Alex we got... Signed!" he screamed Alex just stared at him, he couldn't believe it, they got signed, ATL got signed. "omg my god yes!" Alex shouted.
Beth just smiled and said "congrats guys" before hugging both of them and kissing.
***
After Jack soon left Alex got a call, "hello?"
"hey dude I forgot to tell you summot, well I didn't but I didn't know if I should tell you then"
"oh okay. So what is it?" he asked walking out of the living room where Beth was andintonthe kitchen.
" we'll they're putting us on the warped Tour dude they think we got potential or summot" he explains.
" thats awesome, when's tour?"
"4 weeks from today " he said
" okay thanks jack, see ya "
" byeeeeeee" and then he hung up, as he walked into the living room it hit him. Beth. What was going to happen, would she come? Would she stay? What would happen to their relationship.
Alex sat down next to her on the sofa and wrapped his arms around as he thought about how to break the news.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, so hope you like the story, I do hehe :) comments appreciated