Status: Active, very active! ;)

From the Streets to Luxury Hotels

Crazed Fans & Heart-felt Moments

I at the dining table trying to keep up a conversation with Louis, but I was kind of hard too because he would talk about things I never even knew about, like what McDonald’s was like during a birthday inside the playhouse or what it was like to wait in line with Niall for food because he would always complain.

Liam saw the expression on my face as I tried to relate with Louis, but I haven’t experienced even two of the things he’s done. One of the many differences between a right kid and a poor child off the streets. I’ve never been to Hometown Buffet so I don’t what its like to have an endless supply of food but getting disappointed when you get full after three plates of food, to which Niall plainly said sucked “arse.”

Liam spoke up, cutting off the different scenarios Louis was rattling off that he had experienced but I had not, and changed the subject. “Where are you from? Like where you always living in New York City?” he asked me, a simple question I knew I could answer and I found confidence in that fact.

“Yes, I was always living in New York City, and I was born and raised here. I never been outside of the city, never even thought about it now that I think about it. I guess I was too busy worrying about surviving another day on the streets that I never bothered wondering about the what-ifs much. Growing up in the orphanage and being tossed from one to another, you learn to give up on dreams” I said quietly, before excusing myself from the table and started picking up the dishes I had used and started to wash them.

As I left the room, tension and pity was heavy in the air, and it made me want to escape. I gazed around the apartment as the others made work of cleaning up the rest of the table. I had offered to help but Liam and the others wouldn’t let me. I found sliding doors that seemed to lead to some sort of balcony, and outside on it was some chairs and a small table. Glancing behind me to the others that were talking and washing dishes, or putting food away, before sliding open the door to step out onto the balcony.

I heard screams from below and slowly leaned over the ledge to see a rather large group of screaming girls holding posters with different sayings on them, like ‘Marry me Harry’ or ‘I’m the future Mrs. Tomlinson’ and stuff. One of them stood out the most to me, making me blush after having read it, ‘Point Your One Erection in My One Direction’. There also appeared to be some security officers trying to get rid of the girls.

I watched in awe as the girl continued to struggle against each other and the security officers as they tried to get a glimpse of the boys, I’ve never seen anything like this before. Makes me wonder about their band, are they really that good? As I leaned more over the railing to get a good look at their fans, I heard the sliding door slam open and a yell before a pair of arms went around my waist and pulled me back off the railing.

“What are you doing?! You could have fallen!” Liam yelled out in concern as he held me close, one hand wound in my hair holding my head tight against his chest and the other rubbing my back as he took a couple of deep breaths.

I didn’t complain from my vantage point, I always felt safe in his arms. But I was worried, had I done something wrong. I decided to voice my question and pulled back when Liam put his hands on my shoulders and stepped back so he could see my face.

“No, I guess I overreacted, I saw you leaning further and further over the railing of the balcony and panicked. I thought you were going to fall. I didn’t mean to yell at you either, I just got scared at the thought of you falling, we are pretty high up” he said rubbing my shoulders to let me know unconsciously that he wasn’t mad at me.

“I’m sorry, I was just curious about the girls down there, their shirts and posters say funny things I was trying to read them. Are you guys really that popular?” I asked him as he led me back inside, closing the sliding door behind us.

“Of course, we are One Direction anyway” Louis said loudly, although not exactly screaming, so that he didn’t scare me again. “I can show you if you like, we have a lot of music and videos of our concerts fans put up online or on Youtube” he said eagerly trying hope for me to say yes.

“You just want to show off to her Louis” Zayn said jokingly as he got up to stand next to Louis and ruffle his hair.

“Of course, but I have Eleanor for that” he said cheekily, smirking in his girlfriend’s direction before leaving the room entering another down the hallway. Eleanor chuckled with the other boys as they had already become accustomed to typical Louis behavior.

I smiled at the sense of family between them all, and couldn’t help but stare at Liam as he laughed at something Niall said to him. I smiled slightly, I never had a crush before so I was inexperienced in the whole relationship/love department, but I knew there was something about Liam that drew me to him like a moth to light.

I turned away when Liam turned to find me staring at him, and felt my cheeks warm up before I moved to sit next to Eleanor.

Liam POV

I laughed at the stupid thing Niall had just said, although its not really stupid if it’s coming from Niall, seeing as how we already expect such things to be said by him. If that makes any sense…

“Stop sneaking glances at the poor girl Liam, she’s not a piece of meet” Zayn said coming to stand next to me catching me as I sneaked a glance at her as she stood waiting for Louis to come back with his laptop.

“Whatever, I wasn’t staring, I was just checking to make sure she was comfortable,” I hissed at them, as Zayn, Harry and Niall stared at me amusingly.

“Yeah, sure, and Harry just stares and not touches the countless girls he’s shagged” Niall said snorting with a big smirk on his face.

“Oi!” hissed Harry before he tackled Niall onto the floor, prompting Louis to abandoned his conversation with Miriya and jump on top of them yelling dog pile as he landed on top of them. Zayn just shook his head and went to sit by Eleanor as they talked about something, I wasn’t as interested towards what they were doing but more on the blonde haired angel I found yesterday.

Getting the courage to at least talk to her more, I gave myself a mental pep talk before I moved to sit beside her as she watched one of our music videos Louis had left running.

“So what do you think so far?” I asked her leaning in to watch our music video for What Makes you Beautiful.

“Oh, I like it. I’ve really got to hear music so I don’t have a favorite kind but I like what the words are saying” she said softly as she watched the video with interest as it got the part where we splashed around on the water.

“Yeah, its mostly Harry who writes some of our songs but sometimes one of the others do or we help each other out when one has writers’ block. I actually help write this one, but I wasn’t the much help” I said rubbing the back of my neck, I don’t know where I was going with this but I saw the way her eyes lit up when I said it so I think I did good.

“Wow, really? That’s so cool, can you play any instruments. Sometimes if we did good a lady that played the piano would come and play for us, sometimes she would pick somebody to teach. I never got chosen though, but I wouldn’t mind learning someday’ she softly smiling as she glanced at the piano the hotel room had in the corner of the penthouse suite we were staying in. I don’t really know why its there but shrugged.

“Well, I can play a little guitar, Niall has been teaching me here and there. He say’s I’m picking it up quickly, he’s the only one who can actually decently play an instrument, but I’m sure he wouldn’t mind teaching you” I said to her smiling softly at her before calling Niall over.

As she told him what we had been talking about, I watched in content as she laughed and smiled with Niall. I wasn’t worried about him liking her, he stills has Amber in his life – his girlfriend of four months, as of yesterday. I knew things would change, and one can only hope they would change for the better.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is another chapter, i meant to put it up yesterday but i didn't have a chance. Busying preparing for my freshman year at college!! So nervous and excited!!