Status: Active, very active! ;)

From the Streets to Luxury Hotels

Miriya has been living on the streets for a while now, the foster system had all but tossed her out and into the streets the minute she turned eighteen. With nothing but a hundred dollars that lasted for only two months of food and the clothes on her person she makes a home out of an alleyway in the heart of New York City. Yet it's not all bad for her, because of her innocent beauty that just makes people want to help her she is given the benefit of the doubt as people would leave for money which would buy her food if she spent a little each time.
But as winter swings around, she is dealt hardships as she suffers under the frigid cold winds of New York as she huddles for warmth. But will the angels carry her off to heaven? Oh they do, but her angels come in the form of Liam and Niall, 2/5's of the boy band One Direction, who don't necessarily carry her off to heaven but more along the lines of their heated hotel room at the Hilton Hotel.
read as the boys begin to understand the world and its hardships for others, as well as learn about how they have it better off for than others in the world. If this going to be a life lesson that changes the boys forever or is it just another lesson to be ignored?
  1. Alleyway's & Parka's
    Miriya and Liam's POV
  2. Baths & Blankets
    Liam and Eleanor's POV
  3. Warmth & Chocolate Brown Eyes
    Liam and Miriya POV
  4. Dark Pasts & Bright Futures
    Miriya POV
  5. Introductions & Dinner
    Miriya POV
  6. Crazed Fans & Heart-felt Moments
    Miriya and Liam's POV
  7. Guitar Lessons & a Twitcam