Blossoming Fates

Drunken Encounter

I had just been dumped by my long-time boyfriend, Anthony, and over because of ridiculous reasons too. He had taken me out to my favorite Mexican restaurant to break the news. Although, perhaps he had originally planned to talk things out and see where we stand I try to reason with myself to not see Anthony as a total jerk, but I’m falling short of that idea. I had gotten dolled up for the night because I thought it would be of some importance. I styled my hair in an old time Hollywood curl with simple but stunning makeup. I slipped into my tightest and best form fitting dress I owned with an adored pair of black heels. I was excited to go out with him for the evening, but it only turned out to be heart shattering.

Anthony had gotten my favorite meal already preordered and had chips and salsa waiting. I was excited because I had truly thought he was the ‘one’ even though I had to recently tell him I hadn’t believed in marriage or having children. Our conversation started out shaky as if he were struggling with how to begin a topic to discuss. I had thought it was because he was nervous about being out so I pursued the idea further by asking him aloud if there was something he wanted to talk to me about.

He breathed out steadily and smiled at me thinking I understood what was to come next. Yet, when he asked me if I could ever imagine myself with a child, my face scrunched up in disgust and I chuckled shaking my head. I stated kids weren’t my thing. He began to ask about if I planned on being around at his house more or if I even wanted to move in ever. He bombarded me with these nonsensical questions before standing up and saying I was a bad girlfriend and not someone he saw as anyone other than a person blocking him from his dreams. I was boring and whatever spark he thought he had seen had slowly grown dim and was now hardly there. And he left me with the check to pay for.

I walked down the street since he had left me at the restaurant when I suddenly saw a bright green sign that caught my attention and I walked inside to the bar called Johnny’s bar. I hadn’t ever drunk but tonight I felt as if it called for the occasion. I mean I had just been dumped and in an awful way. Something somewhere told me I deserved to have these drinks because a boring person wouldn’t. I sat up at the bar and ordered a shot of Jack Daniels. After I had downed that I felt a burning sensation in my throat and moved on to a glass of cherry vodka. I had asked for some extra cherries to be placed inside the drink and the bartender obliged kindly smiling at me.

“I haven’t ever seen you around this bar.” A husky voice was heard to the left side of me.

I looked and saw an attractive looking man sitting next to me leaning in my direction, “If you ask my ex it’s cause I’m boring.” I mutter out drinking my drink

“How can a guy leave a woman as gorgeous and spontaneous as you?” He asks me and I giggle at him.

“That’s an excellent question.” I exclaim before taking another sip of my drink.

The man hadn’t left me alone very long at all. He kept asking me to get up and dance with him and I kept turning him down before he simply just pulled me up and danced with me. We flirted aimlessly and he had stolen a few kisses as he continued to order me drinks I should try. Although he didn’t force me to drink them, besides I knew it was because I had asked him to give me some advice on beverages. I ask for his name and he smiles devisal at me wagging his eyebrows at me before whispering in my ear ‘Syn’ and I involuntarily moaned. I turned to face him quickly looking at him as lust sent my body into overdrive. I had no idea any man could be that good at this game. He had informed me that later however his actual name was Brian and said last names weren’t needed.

“What’s your name?” He asks me cocking his head to the side

“My name is Emilee.” I say and smile at him before he gains my full attention and kisses me on the lips, “Is that how you always greet people?” I ask jokingly after we pull apart.

“No,” He says sheepishly, “But I can show you how I great girls like you.” He invites me to lean forward as he places his large and rough hand on my thigh slowly rubbing my soft and exposed skin from my short skirt.

He asks me if I would like find out and I nod my head with a wicked smirk placed on my face. I was having a hard time making complete sense but so was Syn, at least he acted like it. He drives us back to my place and before we can even make it inside he has me shoved up against his car with his hands roaming and my tongue inside his mouth. I whimper when he pulls away from my lips, but quickly moan out in pleasure as he nips and sucks on my neck. I bend my head to the right allowing him more access because I wanted this almost as bad as he did. He continues biting my neck and I twist my fingers in his longer chocolate brown hair.

I was growing more anxious about having him kiss me like this, but he was too good to give up. He kissed back up my neck and was soon lip-locked with him. I heard him groan into the kiss as he licked my plump bottom lip. I asked him to come with me to my place and he was quick to agree. We had difficulty making it through my door. But as soon as we were inside he nearly ripped my bright red mini dress off of my tanned and fit body. He eyed me as if he was hungry and I took his shirt off and undid his pants. I strutted away to climb up onto my bed.

“You’re going to be a tiger in the sheets aren’t you?” He asks me as he hurriedly follows me on to the soft bed.

“You’re about to find out.” I answer seductively before flipping him onto his back and straddling him.

The night carried onwards and the further we traveled in time the hazier I became. I do remember a few things about the man who told me he was Syn, he was sexy with his high cheek bones, chocolate brown eyes, fit and muscular body, and a charm. He was also a good fuck. Some of the things that had happened I honestly didn’t know could feel so could, but after we had stopped around five in the morning before the sun rose. I rested my head on my softest pillow completely exhausted from all of tonight’s adventures. My eyes shut and I guess because I was so tired I didn’t even hear the man get dress and leave my apartment. I didn’t even hear him scribble the note he left behind telling me to give him a call for round two.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and Subscribe :)
School just started sorry I took so long this week I'm trying to post a new chapter Monday-Friday weekly unless I'm too busy, but I'll let you know. Thank you.
--Lindsey Ann