Blossoming Fates

Dance

Zack had slapped my butt as I wore my short jogging shorts and was placing various objects either wrapped in newspaper or placed alone in the boxes. I squealed when his firm hand fell upon my butt. I placed my own small hand rubbing the spot where he had hit me. I turned to see him smirking at me and I couldn’t help but to smile at him. I rolled my eyes as I tapped my freshly pink painted nails against the countertop. I had on a loungewear sweater and red and white Hollister beach shorts with my simple white tennis shoes. My hair was tossed into a simple bun that pulled all of my hair out of my face. My puffed heart pendant hit against my chest as I moved around my place packing things.

“If you harass me, I won’t be moving in with you.” I warn him playfully

“Oh, please, you’re dying to move in with me.” He comments and smiles again before going back to packing.

“You’re going to have a lot of dishes.” I inform him as I pack away the last of the dishes

“It’s alright. when my last girlfriend and I split she took a lot of that sort of things.” He explains to me

I nod my head at him as I feel a certain disliking about another girl living with Zacky. I had to know that he would see other girls other than me. I mean, as much as I liked Zacky I couldn’t pursue a relationship with him. I was pregnant with his best friend’s baby. Things between he and I couldn’t work, but maybe that wasn’t why Zacky came into my life to begin with.

The dishes had all been placed into various boxes and Zacky jumped up and run them out to his car. We hadn’t moved all of my furniture just yet, but my dining room and living room was already placed in a storage operation. I placed some pictures from my walls into another box and wandered off into my bedroom. I had begun to place some of my clothing into some boxes as well as some trash bags. My bed was about all that remained left for right now the rest of my furniture was in storage.
I hum to the techno music blaring through the stereo and move my body to the beat as I put things away. I glanced at Zacky and saw that he was bopping his head to the music I had playing through my sound system. I smiled at him before he started dancing. I busted out laughing causing him to stop while he was in the middle of moving his hips.

“You were supposed to be inside the kitchen!” He shouted at me laughing

“Come on, Shakira,” I joke with him earning myself a playful glare.

“Let’s see you dance,” He says extending his hand out for me to take gently

I started moving my hips to the beat gently and Zacky laughed as we started dancing wildly. I framed my face as he wiggled his arms out to the side. The song was a techno one and I think it was in a foreign language too so this was even more fun. I chuckled when Zack pulled me into his arms for a hug and while we embraced a slow song began to play through the speakers. I looked up blushing at Zacky as he twirled me around before dancing with me. He had said before he knew how to dance due to some music video he and the boys had done before. He had brought me into his arm as he clasped hands with me while he placed his other hand on my waist while I placed my hand gently on his neck.

“Follow my lead,” He whispers and he brings his foot back allowing me to place my own after his movements.

“You’re quite good at this.” I admit after him showing me that he knows how to truly dance gracefully

I had learned how to ballroom dance from my father once when I was younger because I was always close to him and at the weddings and such we had attended he would grab hold of me and show me how to dance more and more. He also made sure that my dress twirled gently because it made me laugh. Even when I was older he would still ask for a dance when we went out to parties or such. He danced with me a week before he had passed away.

Zack manages to move our feet around the room and I look up into his eyes and suddenly the whole living room scenery fades away from my vision and darkness surrounds us. Sounds aren’t heard unless it’s Zacky’s soft voice. He leads us all around the cleared room. I was completely happy with Zacky and the way he treated me. Zacky was everything I could ever ask for in a man. Zacky was not only good looking and charming, but he also had brains and humor. Zacky wasn’t just a stereotypical man who solely based himself upon the apparel of rock stardom. I smiled up at him causing him to grin at me kindly.

“You’re beautiful, Lee.” He says before he twirls me again

“Well you’re handsome Z.” I admit and I can feel the blush rising

“Yeah right, I’m pudgy,” He jokes lightly before kissing my cheek

“You’re gorgeous!” I exclaim, “You’re sexy and eye candy for women everywhere.” I explain

“You think I’m sexy?” He asks

I nod my head as I take in a rather shaky breath before trying to breathe at a normal rate. His hand leaves my side and slides it up to the side of my face where he brushes a strand of hair to the side. His hand dips to the back of my neck where his fingers graze and his thumb traces an invisible line on my face. I lock eyes with him when I’m finally able to bring my eyes back up to his face. He smiles gently down at me as we become still. I can feel his heartbeat through his chest as I slid my hand to lie on his chest.

Zacky licks across his plump lips. The same lips I’d love to kiss right now. He brings his other hand to my hip and begins to lean in. I can feel his warm breath brush against my face gently. I close my eyes gently waiting for our lips to touch. However, Payton comes screaming through the door causing us to jump apart from each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and Subscribe
The heat is turning up between Zacky and Emilee, will it progress when she moves in with him? Find out on Monday ;)
--Lindsey Ann