Blossoming Fates

Affection

Payton smiled wide at me before walking back out of my apartment and closing the door behind her. The moment between Zacky and I had been ruined that was for sure. I could see that as he sulked lightly and eyed the floor as if it were the most interesting thing in his life. I sighed heavily before walking back to the front door. Rolling my eyes I pull it back revealing an uncontainable Payton. She pulled me into a tight hug asking me about Zacky. I shook my head she frowned as we walked inside. She gave Zack a quick hug and probably apologized to him too.

“I am here to offer a helping hand,” She says holding up her hands, “Brian too,” She finishes and as if on cue Brian walks into my place.

“We just needed an excuse to see you guys since you never are without the other one.” Brian muses before coming over and pinching my cheeks.

“I think you and Payton just needed a reason to see each other.” Zacky chimes as he places another item

I laugh loudly as Payton and Brian’s face both burns bright with red shading. Payton smacks Zacky’s arm and sends me a faux glare for laughing at them both. I give them boxes to take down to the car and then Zacky tosses the keys to Brian to drive his car to his place. Payton was tempted to go I could tell by the look on her happy face. I giggled as she watched him walk out of the door. She turned to Zacky and I groaning loudly and throwing herself on the ground while fake sobbing.

“Why does he have to be with Michelle?” She shouts at Zacky and me

“He isn’t all that happy with her, Pay,” I comment trying to offer some advice

“Yeah, I’ve never seen Brian with a girl the way he is with you.” Zacky admits as he stacks up the boxes from my completely packed bedroom.

“I wish I had a shot.” She says slightly saddened and I frown

“Everything will brighten up.” I say giving her a stern look

I leave Payton and Zack alone in the bedroom where Payton lies on my bed tossing and turning as she whines to Zacky. He kept mumbling words of advice to the feisty blonde, but I lost hearing of them as I walked out of earshot. I shook my head laughing at my friend. This was so incredibly out of character of her. I wouldn’t involve myself and medal with her and Brain, but God knows I wish I could. I sighed as I searched my fridge for a small bottle of water and something to snack on. I was leaving all of my food here until the last of the things were being moved out.

I grabbed a package of pop tarts and broke off a piece plopping it into my mouth. I suddenly taste cherries and it reminds me of how Zacky’s breath had smelt earlier since he’d been snaking on the exact same thing while we packed. I smile to myself and take a sip of my water right as Brian walks back into my home. I hold my finger up to my lips quickly telling him to be quiet.

I walk over to him with his confused face and I grab his wrist tugging him over to the doorway where Payton was still helplessly complaining about how bad she wanted to give Brian a genuine shot. I whispered to him telling him he needed to listen to her. He looked at me puzzled before Payton soon began talking about the man next to me as we eavesdropped. I knew I was kind of medaling, but that was too bad. I liked Payton and Brian and I just wanted him to know how she felt before he went through with possibly getting engaged to someone he didn’t believe he truly loved.

“Emilee, I really do like her,” He admits as we head back towards my kitchen

“I know you do and that’s why I wanted you to listen.” I inform him before taking another bite of my snack.

“I think I may consider taking her out soon if Michelle and I call it quits.” He tells me but his voice plays it off as asking for permission almost.

“Here’s a small suggestion,” I say looking him square in the eyes, “Plan out what you want to do with Michelle than include my friend, otherwise, I will personally give you hell. And believe me I can. That girl in there is never serious about any man and she is smitten by you.” I explain firmly

He nods his head before announcing his presence and heading over towards my bedroom. I shake my head at the brown eyed man before thinking about how sweet he has become. I could understand why Payton would be so drawn to him, but I still wanted to make sure she was in absolute best care. I loved Payton like she was my sister. I considered her my sister in so many instances. For the previous year’s it’s been her and me through thick and thin and now we were both attached to another human being. She was my person. I truly believed that if I killed someone Payton would help me hide the body and wouldn’t ask any questions. She was that sort off friend to me. I knew friends like that didn’t come by too often so I appreciated her in every case.

I finished off my snack before waltzing into my bedroom where my favorite people were all seated. Payton was leaning against my headboard as her head drooped onto her shoulder with her legs placed over Brian’s lap. Brian was laying horizontal on my bed right below Payton. Zacky was resting his head against Brian’s shins. They all had their eyes closed with even breathing. I smiled and suddenly it looked appealing to be close to Zacky.

I crawl gently onto my bed before placing a soft kiss against Zacky’s cheek. I see that he doesn’t wake. He didn’t even stir. I bite down on my lip as I chew over a silly idea. I lean down and gently press my lips against his lips. I truly doubted he even felt it. They were soft and plump and they made my heart skip a beat. I smile and rest my head against Zacky’s chest while lying with my knees brought up to my chest. So much for my helping hands I thought before shutting my eyes. I traced my hands against the small hardly there bump. I had truly liked the name Noah, or maybe Jude if banana had turned out to be a boy. If I had a girl perhaps the name Delilah, maybe even Skylar. Although, if Brian and I wait until the birth of the baby we may just end up deciding on a neutral name, I loved the name Dylan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and Subscribe :)
Give me some suggestions of baby names please and maybe even the gender of the baby. The most votes will win.
--Lindsey Ann