Blossoming Fates

Dazzled

I sat with my legs tucked underneath my body as Zacky watched a baseball game while I ate my lemon chicken. I wasn’t too pleased with his newest girlfriend due to the fact that I wanted to be his girlfriend, but sometimes God has a funny way of showing you that two people just don’t belong. Ashley was supposed to be stopping by later on tonight and that meant that she would be fucking my best friend across the hall. I made a face at the mental thought of some girl riding Zacky.

“Is the food bad?” Zacky asked me looking away from the game on the large television screen.

“No, why do you ask?” I ask him raising a freshly waxed eyebrow at him.

“You were making a face,” He says chuckling at me and I only shake my head wearing a smile.

Zacky turns his attention back to the television screen and I wonder just what it was about this new girl whom he had met at his mother’s salon that had him so captivated. She had bright red hair and a killer smile, but something seemed so simple underneath her bright attire. I liked it that much was true, but she was dating the guy I had wanted for half a year now. I was even living with him, and I knew I shouldn’t feel the way I did, but I could seem to stop myself whenever I heard her giggle while they were together. I just sit back and remember mine and his kiss we shared.

I finished off the plate of food and wondered into the kitchen where I cleaned my plate and dried it off before putting it away in the shelves above. I turned back to the kitchen and caught Zacky staring at me. I smile at the green eyed man and walk back into the living room sitting down next to him. He draped an arm around my shoulders and smiled down at me before pursing his lips prior to him talking to me.

“You’re coming to my Halloween party right?” He asks me gently.

“Well of course I am Zacky!” I exclaim laughing at him, “I just have no idea what I’d go as.” I admit to him sheepishly.

“My date Em,” He stated rolling his eyes and I couldn’t help but to ask about where Ashley may be.

“She’ll be out of town that week and I have a pretty costume set aside for a beautiful brunette.” He states kindly speaking about me.

“Well I’d be honored.” I say placing my hand over my rapidly beating heart.

I inform him that I’ll be out for the afternoon because I needed to run some errands, but I didn’t tell him that I was really looking at houses with Brian’s help. I was trying hard not to tell Zacky yet because of the fact that I didn’t want any tension between him and me. I grab my purse and keys before hugging Zacky goodbye and kissing his cheek.

I drive to Brian’s where we’d meet and drive together to the houses he and I had found. I was excited to check out some of the places because they looked adorable and perfect for my needs. I hadn’t been too picky I just wanted a good area of living because I was carrying a baby that would need to be brought up in a better place.

“Hello Mr. Haner!” I greet Brian as he walks out of his home smiling at me waving.

“How are you and banana?” He asks me sweetly and I smiled wider.

“We’re doing great,” I say walking to his car and climbing inside, “Just ready to get on to seeing the new houses.”

“There’s one right down the road from here which is where we’re headed first.” He tells me and I nod my head understanding.

“I’m ready to be dazzled!” I yell excitedly causing him to laugh at me.

We drive shortly before Brian pulls up to the first home which truly does dazzle me. It didn’t have a huge front yard which did disappoint me, but the house was gorgeous however, once inside I couldn’t see raising my little banana here. Brian nodded in agreement before we drove to the next home and the yard was well bigger than my expectations but the home was too small. Finally there was a home that was cross exactly in-between Zacky and Brian’s houses that I loved more than anything.

I loved the yard that was filled with plush green grass and a beautiful tree offering shade. The porch was perfect for gatherings and greetings. I walked inside the living room seeing the spacious home and was more than in love with the beautiful home. There were three bedrooms which were more than I needed, but it was good for any storage.

“This is a beautiful home,” I mumble searching for a flaw inside.

“There’s even a pool out back and the beach isn’t too far neither are me or Zacky if you ever need anything.” Brian says liking the home too which made me happy.

“I want this one.” I say nodding my head looking around the room upstairs standing across from Brian who was smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and Subscribe :)
So it's one day until my 18th birthday and I really hope to get some comments since it is my special day but other than that how do you think Zacky will respond to Emilee moving on and moving out?
--Lindsey Ann