Blossoming Fates

Priority

After Brian and Payton had left I began thinking that perhaps Zacky wasn’t going to show up. He probably was busy with Ashley or maybe he fell asleep tonight earlier than expected but ten minutes after my friends had left Zacky showed up wearing a black and grey hoodie and plaid shorts. I smiled when he had walked through my door because I truly had missed Zacky. He was a great friend when other girls weren’t involved with him.

“How’re you?” I ask him curiously as we sit at the dining room table.

“Great, except I’m craving pie.” He says hinting towards me baking.

I laugh, “You know what, me too. What kind of pie?” I ask pushing away from the table.

“Apple would be nice,” He suggests and I nod my head.

I walk around my kitchen putting together all the necessary supplies on the counter top. I was really craving this pie already, while I began peeling and dicing the apples. Zacky offered some help which was much appreciated since baking did take little energy out of me that was needed for the baby.
Once everything was done I laid the pie crust on top of the candy cinnamon apples. II pushed the glass pie bowl into the oven and sat back down with Zacky who had flour covering his face. My head flew back with laughter escaping me. I laughed harder when he asked me what was so funny.

“You’re covered in white powder,” I said through my hysterics.

“Fuck,” He cursed pushing away from the table and heading into my bathroom.

“No swearing in front of the baby!” I shout from the other side of my home.

Finally when Zacky comes back he’s only wearing his hoodie with no shirt underneath. I licked over my lips seeing his chest peeking out from the top of his jacket that was currently unzipped. Suddenly my mind shifted gears and soon thoughts of Zacky naked and sweating while he was pounding into me came into my mind.

“When will the pie be done?” Zacky asks me

“In about thirteen minutes,” I guess looking back at the timer.

“Good because I’m starved.” Zacky says smiling wide at me.

He looked at me smiling and my breath again hitched into my throat. What was going on with me? I couldn’t tear my gaze away from Zacky even when Ashley came to my mind. I was living with him, flirting with him before that girl showed up unwanted by me. I knew that this baby that was growing inside me was preventing me from ever being with Zacky, but I didn’t know how I could ignore him. How would I be able to push these feelings rushing through me due to his presence?

“I never forgot about that kiss,” Zacky mentioned

“Well you seemed to have forgotten with your tongue crammed down Gena’s and Ashley’s throat,” I reply feeling the sense of rejection.

“I wasn’t using you, but you made it clear there could never be anything.” He says.

“Of course that’s your excuse,” I snort unhappy with his last comment.

“You’re blind as hell, Emilee,” Zacky says shaking his head.

I roll my eyes and he just looks at me sternly while I chew on my lip suddenly. My heart was pounding harshly in my chest. My blood was pumping quickly as thoughts traveled to undressing Zacky finally. However, I knew that this was the result of my crazed hormones and even my lack of a love life.

Yet when Zacky tilted his head smirking and standing up from the chair caught me off guard. He grabbed my hand and pulled out from my seat making sure I didn’t fall. He placed his hand on my stomach making me smile while I tried to stay angry at the green eyed man before me.

“Why’d you never do anything after our kiss?” I ask him confused.

“Because you didn’t want a relationship with me,” He admitted frowning.

“That’s not true,” I try reasoning when his phone goes off.

“It’s Ashley, my girlfriend, and she’s my priority.” He says pulling away answering the phone.

I sighed heavily feeling my heart beat rapidly inside my chest. My hands were pinned at my sides as the clenched into fists repeatedly as I tried to ignore Zacky’s last sentence since it had struck such a nerve. I was sick to my stomach and couldn’t wait for Payton to come over tomorrow before her date with Brian. She would calm me down and talk to me telling me what to do about everything with Zacky. I waited until Zacky came back inside the room informing me Ashley was back home. She was his first priority.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and Subscribe!
Merry Christmas Eve everyone!! I hope today and tomorrow are perfect for each of you lovely people. I will have a update tomorrow bright and early as a Christmas present! :)
--Lindsey Ann