Status: Active!

Repeating Apologies

O.G. Loko

Wow I couldn’t believe that the guys Jessi and I met at the beach earlier today were in a band, a pretty killer band if you would ask me. The show had ended, and I wish I could hear more songs from the guys, but I still had that natural high when you come out from a good concert. Jessi and I were walking out of the venue, but there were too many people trying to get out at the same time to meet the bands outside, which caused us to separate. I tried calling out for her, but I wouldn’t get an answer. I sighed and walked back inside the venue until the crowd was gone. There were merch tables set up and I decided to check it out, since there weren’t a lot of people in line.

I stopped by to pick up some merch from Pierce the Veil, Asking Alexandria, and I finished picking up a shirt from the blessthefall table. I saw that Of Mice & Men table was next and I definitely wanted to buy a CD since I was impressed with their performance. There was a line in front of the table, so I stood behind a girl and waited. I decided to text Jess to see where she was, I was starting to get a bit worried.

To Jessi: Where the fuck are you? You disappeared or some shit.

I looked up from my phone and saw that I was next to be helped pick out my merch. I greeted the merch guy and began looking at the shirts and other knick knacks that they were selling. I saw that there were two CD’s on display. I bit my bottom lip, I didn’t know which one was their debut album or which one was the one they played their songs from. “This might sound dumb, but I’m totally new to this band and I want to know which album is the band’s first album?” Right now I was blushing in full embarrassment. “The white CD is the self-titled album and it is their debut album. The grey one is titled The Flood, which just released over the summer.” The merch guy explained to me to which I nodded. “I’ll take both albums and that grey tank with the “and” sign.” He smiled and told me the total cost as he went to get the items. I went to grab my wallet from my bag and I heard a small chuckle that was against my left ear “Nice choice.” I looked up and I saw that Phil was standing beside me. I blushed and looked down once more and gave the merch guy the money, plus a tip before grabbing my items.

I began to walk away, but Phil walked up to me and then stopped in front of me. “Hey there, Dani. I wasn’t expecting you to be here tonight.” He said and smiled. “I didn’t expect you to be here either…you didn’t hear what I asked your merch guy?” I asked, hoping he didn’t. “I heard the whole thing,” He said and I looked down with an embarrassment, “I was going to ask you if you knew us and the band from the start. But I don’t have too now. There’s no need to be embarrassed though.” He said with a smile and lifted my chin up to look at him. “Are you about to leave?” He asked and I shook my head no, “No…I gotta look for Jessi before we do leave.” I explained and put my stuff into my bag. “Come hang out on the bus with me and the guys. I’m sure Austin is with your friend.” I thought about it and nodded. Phil smiled and took my hand in his and led me to the band’s tour bus.

Phil and I stopped at the band’s tour bus that was outside in the back parking lot. He looked at me with a smile and opened the door. He walked up the steps, with me following behind him. “Hey guys look who I found,” Phil called the guys attention and brought me in front of him. It was only Alan, Shayley, and Tino on the bus. “Dani!!!” they called out and ran out to me. I smiled and waved at them “Hey guys what’s up? By the way awesome show you guys. Your music was sick I even bought both of your albums.” I said and sat beside Phil on the couch. “So you’re new to the band?” Shayley asked and I nodded, “Yeah…Phil even heard me embarrassed myself when I asked your merch guy a question about your CDs.” They laughed and Phil told them the exact words I said, which made them laugh even harder. Once the laughter had quieted down and the guys were focused on playing the xbox, Phil looked at me and smiled. “Let’s go over there so we can chat and not disturb them since they are in their game mode.” I nodded and followed him to the bunk area. We sat down on his bunk and we getting to know each other and starting talking about things we liked such as soccer and the LA Lakers.

A few minutes later, Jess and Austin had shown up to the bus. She saw Phil and I sitting on his bunk, and she winked at me, which I glared back at her playfully. Phil chuckled and grabbed my hand and led me back to the front of the bus, where everyone else was hanging out. I sat beside Jessi and Austin stood up and looked at us.

“So now that you know that we are in a famous band…” Austin trailed off. I knew what he wanted to ask.

“It doesn’t matter that you guys are famous. Just being yourself means more to us in a friendship,” I said and Jessi nodded in agreement.

“So you don’t mind hanging out with us manly yet charming guys?” Shayley asked and we rolled our eyes but we chuckled and nodded.

“Great let’s party!” Alan said and we left the tour bus and headed to the nearest bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 4. Sorry that it's crappy. Next chapter will be better :D

Anyway, thanks to nevershoutnever91 and Blacklisted Me for your comments! You guys are the bomb!