Status: Active!

Repeating Apologies

E.V.I.L Send Me Straight To Hell

Dani was off with Phil and the others I didn't have a clue where they were. As soon as we got to the bar, they took off. I didn't expect any of them to stay and hang out with me. I sat at the bar and order round after round of shots. Yeah, probably a stupid thing but I was bored and I didn't like going to bars and sitting alone.

"You look lonely, love." I heard a guy ask. I looked to my left and saw James sitting there.

"Oh hey, I remember you." He said.

I laughed,"Is that how you pick up girls?"

"I wasn...Okay, maybe I was. You should be honored though that I thought you were the sexiest girl out of the whole bar." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah because that's such an accomplishment that I wanted to achieve." I said taking a big drink out of my liquor. A slower song came on and James grabbed my hand.

"Let's dance." He said.

"I don't dance." I said trying to pull away from him.

"It's not that hard. I promise to keep my hands to myself. Well..yeah." He said. I rolled my eyes again but let him pull me to the dance floor. I looked down at the floor because honestly it was fucking awkward as shit.

"Is there blood on the dance floor?" I laughed. James looked down.

"That band is so fucking horrible. They're talentless." He said.

"Have you even listened to them before?" I asked.

"Sort of but not really. I heard them play live and they're just horrible." He said. I nodded.

"They might not be the best at music but I respect Dahvie Vanity a whole fucking lot more than I do

Jayy Von Monroe." I said. James shook his head.

"Jess, there you are." I heard Austin say grabbing my hand and pulling me away from James and into his chest.

"I've been here the whole time." I said pushing away from him. James just stood there awkwardly.

"We should dance then." Austin said.

"Well I was dancing with James." I said looking at James.

"You don't mind if I steal her a way?" Austin asked.

"Actually I do." James said grabbing my hand.

"Who do you want to dance with?" Austin asked. I look back at James then at Austin. I look around to spot if I saw anybody I knew. I looked behind James and saw Alan standing by the bar.

"Hey, look it's Alan." I said pulling away from them both and walking towards Alan. I poked his side and he jumped a little.

"Walter you doing?" I laughed.

"Walter? Oh, I get it." He said. He flung his arm around my shoulder and that's the last thing I remember before waking up in an hotel room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I woke up with a pounding headache and my stomach felt upset. What the fuck happened last night? I sat up in the bed, taking a look around. I was in a hotel room. Why the hell was I in a hotel room? I heard singing coming from the bathroom. I quickly stood up and searched for my shoes. Where the hell are my shoes. I heard the bathroom door open and I stood up straight and looked at the door and saw Austin standing there in nothing but a towel.

"Good, you're up. You drank a lot last night." He said nodding to the night stand. I spotted a glass of water and two orange pills.

"It's just ibeprofin." He said. I walked over to them and looked at them.

"Do you have soda? I can't swallow pills with water." I asked. He went to the mini fridge and grabbed a soda.

"Thanks. So what happened last night?" I asked. He laughed. He put on his boxers and let the towel drop. I think he was killing me. No, I don't like him, well he just had a nice body.

"You were dancing with James then I interrupted, wanting to dance with you. James didn't want to let you go. So we were going to make you choose until you saw Alan. You went over to Alan and things just got fucked up from there." He said. I looked at him.

"Why am I here though?" I asked.

"You got really shit face, Jess. We couldn't find Dani or Phil. God knows where those two went off to. So Alan and I just brought you back here." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"Also, nothing happened between us if you were wondering." He said.

"I wasn't. Were you with me most of the night?" I asked. He nodded. Bits and pieces of the night began to come back to me.

"Did a guy name Blake cause any trouble?" I asked.

"Blake? Yeah, he kept saying he wanted to talk to you, his girlfriend. I didn't know you were taken." Austin said.

"That mother fucker isn't suppose to be any where near me. I have a restricting order on him. He's my ex." I said sitting on the bed.

"I didn't have a clue about that." He said.

"Of course you didn't, Austin. We've only just met, silly." I laughed. He hugged me.

"Yes, we have and you're already a great friend." He said. I smiled. We decided to call up the others to see if they wanted to grab a bite to eat before the guys had to go onto the next time. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

From Blake:
You're a whore. I'll get you. Love you always.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit