Status: Active!

Repeating Apologies

Blackout

I wasn't sure if I should take the last text message I got lightly. I mean, it was from Blake and I had an restraining order on him. I sat beside Austin and kept quietly. I know that Dani knew something was up when I hardly talked. I felt Austin nudge me.

"You alright, babe?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yeah, just thinking." I said. He smiled then put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. I looked over at Dani, who was just smiling at me. I rolled my eyes.

"So we have about a week off before the start of our new tour." Alan said. I looked up at Austin.

"Well I'm staying here and hanging with Jess. She's rad." Austin said. I smiled. This guy knew the right words to make me melt. What was I going to do about Blake though?

"We could all stay here and hang out. It'll be fun right?" Alan asked. I nodded.

"You guys fucking rock. We would enjoy the company." Dani said.

"I have to work tomorrow though." I said.

"Boo, you whore." Shayley said.

"Oi, fuck you." I laughed. I felt my phone vibrate again.

From Blake:
Your boyfriend looks ugly. You're better off with me, babe. I'm the only guy that will ever love you. He's only faking just to get in your pants, love. I love you.

I swallowed the lump that was in my throat but one just kept forming back in the same spot. I excused myself to the restroom. I paced back and forth. I was shaking and sweating. I was having a break down. I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't see anything special about me why he would be so obsessive with me. I dug through my purse and found the shiny metal thing I kept there for when things got too tough. I slid down the door not bothering to lock it. I pulled down my pant leg and stared at the cuts that was there already on my hip. I just held the razor there. I pressed it to my skin and slid it across. I was about to make another cut when the door opened and I heard a gasp. I looked up and saw Dani standing there. She ran over to me.

"What's wrong? Why are you doing this?" She asked grabbing my hand, making me stop from cutting anymore. I felt the tears falling now and I just wanted relief. I wanted to just escape.

"Blake. Blake is back." I said grabbing my phone and handing it to her. Her face paled.

"Let me go get one of the guys." She said standing up. She helped me up and help me clean up then walked out of the bathroom. I stood there not wanting to leave the bathroom. I walked into the stall with my stuff and stood there. I heard the door open so I climbed up on the toilet.

"Jessi baby, where'd you go?" Blake whispered as I heard the door locked. I swallowed. I was dead. I was going to die.

"I know you're in here, baby. Come out. I want to have fun." He said. I stood on the toilet, keeping clear of myself in the mirror. I was squatting. I heard him in the stall next to mine. Did I have time to run?

"Boo." I heard him shout. I fell off the toilet and looked up and saw him staring down at me. He was smiling at me. An evil smile.

"You better fucking open this fucking door now." He said banging on the side. He started to climb over to my side. I jumped off the toilet and swung the stall door open and raced towards the bathroom door. I thought I was going to break free from him but I felt him grab my hair and pull me back.

"Fucking bitch, I told you I'd get you." He said swinging me around and slamming me into the wall. I bent over, trying to catch my breath. He grabbed my neck. I kneed him in the crotch. He let go and doubled over. I ran to the door, unlocking it and almost had the door opened when he grabbed me again. I screamed out hoping that someone would hear me. He pushed me to the ground and climbed ontop of me. He started punching me. Left fist collided with left side. Right fist collided with right side. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. It seemed like it was happening over and over again until I felt him being pulled off of me.

"Jess, are you okay?" Dani asked then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some of you might not like this chapter and I'm sorry. It won't hurt my feelings if you stop reading it. Actually, it will. I will fucking cry myself to sleep every night until you love me back. :D No, but serously, I'm sorry if this chapter offended any of you. I, myself, do not cut nor have I ever been beaten. I'm sorry if you have. I love you all though. Ya'll are beautiful and amazing. Thank you for the comments. <3